1,875 Posts in 546 Topics - by 1,449 Members - Latest Member: Yeetus Cleetus (Darksied)

Author Topic: Little Bird Weapons  (Read 1332 times)

Offline Commander Potato

• Date Registered: Mar 2017
  • I love HRP!
    • United States
    • Windows 10
    • Chrome
Little Bird Weapons
« on: March 21, 2017, 05:30:05 pm »
Here's what I'm suggesting:

Make an NPC at red harbor, giving you the option after spawning in your little bird (if you have one) to put it's weapons on it (if you've bought them from blue harbor). I recently got the weapons for the little bird, and it's been very annoying having to drive back and forth to BH just to get the minigun and missiles for the little bird, and it'd just be much easier for me and others to have this option when we wanna use the little bird.

Thank you!

-Jack Columbus

Re: Little Bird Weapons
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2017, 06:30:33 pm »
I was thinking about changing it so if you bought the upgrade package at Blue, it would automatically put the guns on it every single time you spawn it from the original Dockmaster.

Offline Commander Potato

• I love HRP!
    • United States
    • Windows 10
    • Chrome
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2017, 06:41:21 pm »
I actually like that idea aswell, thats how I thought it was when I bought it but it obviously wasn't like that. I'd highly appreciate it if you'd do it man, it'd also do great for Coast Guard missions, as you can't enter BH without good reason.

« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2017, 12:44:26 am »
it'd also do great for Coast Guard missions, as you can't enter BH without good reason.

Very nice point. I will add it tonight. :)

Offline Billy Bong (billybob41)

• Skeet
  • Owner
  • Date Registered: Feb 2017
  • Tenacious Behavior
    • United States
    • Windows 10
    • Chrome
« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2017, 05:38:32 pm »
My only concern is the previous issues we had when this was allowed. Players would re-spawn their attack helicopters and constantly attack anyone in sight. This issue hasn't come up with the Viper because less people own it. Those who do have earned it seem to always follow the rules with no question. This doesn't mean we can't change it, I'm simply letting you know we attempted this once before with terrible results. Hope this helps clear your concerns regarding the LittleBird's Weapon Pack. Thank you for posting, we appreciate your input.

Billy

Offline Commander Potato

• I love HRP!
    • United States
    • Windows 10
    • Chrome
« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2017, 04:52:14 pm »
Bump, I know it's been awhile.

I really wish you would consider it, as the weapons on the little bird are the only reason it's priced higher than the Huey, and the bell. Both of those helis have more room than the little bird.

Offline Billy Bong (billybob41)

• Skeet
  • Owner
  • Date Registered: Feb 2017
  • Tenacious Behavior
    • United States
    • Windows 10
    • Chrome
« Reply #6 on: April 17, 2017, 11:19:18 am »
So far, players have been responsible with their armed helicopters, so we may consider this. However, a lot needs to be rewritten for it to happen. I am pushing the idea for the dock master to offer upgrades / skins to the boat and helicopters. Once we get that system figured out, we can attempt to have armed vehicles spawn inside Red Harbor.

Billy