1,875 Posts in 546 Topics - by 1,449 Members - Latest Member: Yeetus Cleetus (Darksied)

Author Topic: Tanni Rasian's Trusted Application  (Read 1100 times)

Offline Tanni Rasian (Lost)

• Date Registered: Mar 2017
  • I love HRP!
    • United States
    • Windows 10
    • Chrome
Tanni Rasian's Trusted Application
« on: August 17, 2017, 02:42:45 pm »
(Posting this again since I wanted to update my application.)

Role-Play Name: Tanni Rasian
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:117146206
Steam Name: [F-116] Jackson K.
Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198194558141

Hours played on HRP: Around 10, but I played on this server WAY before the server came back a couple months ago. I had around a week playtime then.
Hours played on GMOD: Around 8000

Explain why you should be considered Trusted: Granted, I have not been on the server for the past 2 months or so. Granted, I have not been that supportive to the community as most have. The main factor of my application is because I feel like I have been on the server long enough that people can trust me and people can come to be for support now that I have started playing again. I have been working hard and grinding the for past couple days. I do not look at chat much as I should but when I do and I see someone asking for assistance I try to be helpful to them and point them into the right direction. Back when the server had around 30+ players active a day, like 8 ish months ago. I tried to help the most I could. Back then we had somewhat active staff and I felt like if I helped it would look like I was trying to interfer with the admins when they are trying to do their job. Now, I attempt to help anyone that asks.

Fixed the Steam Profile Link -

« Last Edit: August 17, 2017, 05:28:37 pm by ‎ (‎) »

Offline Bill Chunga (sparky /\_//\_//\_//\_/)

• Trusted
  • Date Registered: Mar 2017
  • ok
    • United States
    • Windows 10
    • Chrome
Re: Tanni Rasian's Trusted Application
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2017, 04:56:28 pm »
Hi Tanni, Thank you for making a Trusted App

osu!: Nigrod
discord Sparky #1616

Offline Grant Hurd (Jolly Turtle)

• Semi-New Member
  • Date Registered: Jul 2017
  • I love Anal!
    • United States
    • Windows 10
    • Chrome
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2017, 05:13:36 pm »
I deny this sounds like a massive scam the server has never lost track on the in game timer.

« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2017, 05:26:58 pm »
I deny this sounds like a massive scam the server has never lost track on the in game timer.

Grant, you don't have any authority over the HRP applications. You cannot deny or approve anything. You should feel free to leave comments on applications regarding your feelings, but you do not have any authority and you should not exert it like this.

Leave that to us.

Offline Grant Hurd (Jolly Turtle)

• Semi-New Member
  • Date Registered: Jul 2017
  • I love Anal!
    • United States
    • Windows 10
    • Chrome
« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2017, 06:58:48 pm »
Im just saying I deny it like personally of course I know I don't have authority look at both sides of the story link.