1,875 Posts in 546 Topics - by 1,449 Members - Latest Member: Yeetus Cleetus (Darksied)

Author Topic: Im done  (Read 1308 times)

Offline Grant Hurd (Jolly Turtle)

• Semi-New Member
  • Date Registered: Jul 2017
  • I love Anal!
    • United States
    • Windows 10
    • Chrome
Im done
« on: July 25, 2017, 10:01:48 am »
Billy its been great playing over the years, but i have revived mass amounts of disrespect from both players and the lacking interaction of staff. I tried to come back to the community but once my app got rejected by an ignorant fuck. I was finished, I was probably one of the first 5 players on HRP and now I get treated like shit. Fare well and godspeed.

Fuck Wulf Thunderbolt-
Grant Hurd

Re: Im done
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2017, 11:50:45 am »
Rip

Offline Billy Bong (billybob41)

• Skeet
  • Owner
  • Date Registered: Feb 2017
  • Tenacious Behavior
    • United States
    • Windows 10
    • Chrome
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2017, 11:23:17 am »
Sorry you feel that way. I don't see where any staff disrespected or treated you unfairly. While your Trusted app was denied due to rule breaking, there is always time to correct past mistakes. However, if you are sticking with your decision and are willing to give up all progress made, then so be it. It was nice gaming again, I wish you the best of luck.

Billy

Offline Miku Netsuha (Nicknero)

• That one oldfag.
  • Administrator
  • Date Registered: Jun 2017
  • Why are you reading this?
    • The Netherlands
    • Windows 10
    • Chrome
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2017, 04:14:05 pm »
Guess my red flag was right once again.

I hate to be the negative Nancy again, but the only person to blame for all of this happening is yourself.
Apparently you broke the rules. You can sugarcoat it all you want but rules are rules. You got punished by just a warning and a declined trusted app, and you proceed to make >two< threads and jump straight into the victim role.
If you really want to leave, just leave. Now you're only trying to make drama and call people names because they punish you for your own mistakes. That proves that you are clearly not mature enough to be trusted. So if the rule breaking wasn't enough reason to decline your trusted app, then these two threads certainly are.

Offline Bill Chunga (sparky /\_//\_//\_//\_/)

• Trusted
  • Date Registered: Mar 2017
  • ok
    • United States
    • Windows 10
    • Chrome
« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2017, 10:44:42 am »
bye bye ocean

osu!: Nigrod
discord Sparky #1616

Offline John Heald (Bay)

• Catalyst Regular
  • Developer
  • Date Registered: Jun 2017
  • Billy's Son
    • United States
    • Windows 10
    • Firefox
« Reply #5 on: August 01, 2017, 02:43:05 pm »
I don't know how arguing about your application being denied and blaming it on Wulf is an issue. Maybe you could have gone back on the server and helped out the community and he might have changed his answer. Too late for that now.

Sincerely, your favorite player, twitch.tv/bayprophet (John Heald)!

Offline Rex Parkerson (<(EFR)> Rex)

• Date Registered: Jul 2017
  • How do I internet?
    • Canada
    • Windows 10
    • Chrome
« Reply #6 on: August 01, 2017, 08:32:44 pm »
and let's not forget, don't break the rules you have to follow to be trusted. Like own doors to rent (just saying)