1,875 Posts in 546 Topics - by 1,449 Members - Latest Member: Yeetus Cleetus (Darksied)

Author Topic: I need my premium  (Read 1154 times)

Offline Adam Brownsword (||RedGames||)

• Premium
  • Date Registered: Jun 2017
  • I love HRP!
I need my premium
« on: June 09, 2017, 03:43:06 pm »
I literally just purchased premium my steam name is ||RedGames|| and my in game name is adam brownsword Also my steam id  is

Steam Name: ||RedGames||

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:79177423

In-Game Name: Adam Brownsword

Date and Time of Donation (m/d/y - hour/minute): N/A

Any More Info You Could Include? (Do not include private stuff like your email or anything. We will go over this in a personal chat.):  N/A

« Last Edit: June 10, 2017, 02:34:36 pm by ‎ (‎) »

Re: I need my premium
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2017, 02:37:06 pm »
I went ahead and removed all of your posts and split one into its own topic. Do not spam here on the forums for support. You should have just made the topic like this with the format and then requested your rank. We understand the system did not work for you and are able to provide you with support.

I went ahead and verified the transaction and applied your rank in-game. We have a strict no refund policy and if you do request one, you will be permanently banned from our servers.

You also asked for a refund since you didn't get the rank. Like I said, we get that our system didn't work for you, and you could simply just ask for the help from us instead of demanding a refund even though you didn't ask. Then, when you DID decide to ask, you spammed my PMs and made FOUR posts about it.

Thanks for the request. Completed.