1,875 Posts in 546 Topics - by 1,449 Members - Latest Member: Yeetus Cleetus (Darksied)

Author Topic: Matthew24432 suggestions for harbor rp  (Read 839 times)

Offline Matthew Green (Viserion)

• Nah
  • Trusted
  • Semi-New Member
  • Date Registered: May 2017
    • United Kingdom
    • Windows 10
    • Chrome
Matthew24432 suggestions for harbor rp
« on: May 22, 2017, 01:45:06 pm »
I think to get a gun is easy because you goto someone to buy it but instead you make it, same with ammo then you can sell it and so you don't need to slave for hours to level to make good gun you just add a tech tree in by you get experience that you could add into a way where you can put in in the following. Planting,fishing and gun
Smith you can add meny more the more you go alone I will tell you that everyone of them do and that you can get from picking it.

Planting
Since you have this in the game I think it will be nice if you use my idea so the more experience you have put in to it the more you will make and the type of Plants you can use.I will be marking one by it self adding more detail to it.

Fishing
  is about the same the more experience you have the better nets and pots and bait and the better experience you have the better the fish you can catch all so this will need more fish into the game alone with thing it not aloud the catch like shark and turtle.

Gun Smith.
This is the easy bit first you buy a work bench and you can buy the thing you need to add. The experience works the same but you don't need to make things you don't need because you will be able the sell them to a npc and the illegal ones to another so if no one wants it you won't be out of pocket                             

Their are still more thing I want to talk about that I will add into a future one

RushoxPurge

Offline Miku Netsuha (Nicknero)

• That one oldfag.
  • Administrator
  • Date Registered: Jun 2017
  • Why are you reading this?
    • The Netherlands
    • Windows 10
    • Chrome
Re: Matthew24432 suggestions for harbor rp
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2017, 06:38:22 am »
To be honest, this isn't such a bad idea at all.

It kind of reminds me of how most city RP servers work. (OCRP, PERP, etc) where you have certain skill points that you earn in some way, which you can then train yourself on different features of the game.

It for example allows you to become a skilled fisher to catch better fish/faster/use bigger pots/etc, while you do not have enough skill points to create better weapons. So you rely on someone who dedicated their "build" to creating weapons, to buy them from him.

That way everyone can build their character to their own preferences and everyone has a way of earning money.