1,875 Posts in 546 Topics - by 1,449 Members - Latest Member: Yeetus Cleetus (Darksied)

Author Topic: Fishing boat suggestion / Modification  (Read 787 times)

Offline Robin Heyerdahl (DeadTetris)

• Deluxe
  • Date Registered: Apr 2017
  • I love HRP!
    • Norway
    • Windows 10
    • Chrome
Fishing boat suggestion / Modification
« on: May 13, 2017, 02:36:48 am »
Hello people of HRP!

I've recently noticing alot of new players and others buying fishing boats, and you all know that its really annoying to get containers onboard the boat then after you've gotten the fish you gotta bring it to shore then back onboard the boat again, therefore i have a suggestion i think you guys might like.

So on the boat there is a box (Located where players sit) and it would be great if you could like go to the fishing NPC and buy a fishing boat container, either permanent for like 10-20k (It should cost a little since it would ruin all the work you do on the ship and make it easier to earn money/take less time) if you buy it temporarily it can cost abit more than the normal containers, and then instead of running back and forth all the time you can park close to the NPC then unload the fish from the boat, or when you guys change map you can perhaps add a small dock near the NPC and move him? anyways this would be a great addition to the gamemode, i've played so much HRP back in my day and i have always been annoyed by running back and forth all the time to unload the fish then go out to place the pots again. Now i hope you will consider this / alter this suggestion and make it benefitial

Here is also a picture of the so called "Box"

Offline Jokerodin

• Date Registered: Apr 2017
  • I love HRP!
Re: Fishing boat suggestion / Modification
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2017, 10:53:54 am »
This would be a great addition to the gamemode  and i would love to see it added, it is really annoying to like run back and forth all the time with 3 different fish containers +SUPPORT