1,875 Posts in 546 Topics - by 1,449 Members - Latest Member: Yeetus Cleetus (Darksied)

Author Topic: server ideas  (Read 836 times)

Offline ChesterThebox14

• Date Registered: Apr 2017
  • I love HRP!
server ideas
« on: April 16, 2017, 05:37:24 pm »
Hello im well chester *already off to a horrible start* ok im going to make this easy on the eyes and attempt to make this short
My in game name is friedrich schiller but that isnt realy inportant what is is that i get down to this i suggest and this is a big statment is that we should open up *drumroll* a new server christ that took effort to type anyway down below will be somthings i joted down on paper anyway i think we should open a semi serous server called hospital rp is it a good idea...... i have no clue but i was thinking of this idea for a while wrote on paper looked good admins laughed at me for it but for starters i dont think that we should have money involvement POSSIBLY in this server its its a hospital what the patiants going to be walking around with full wallets no of coarse not but anyway i am thinking we could use the map never lose hope hospital maybe ill look into my options but anyway i do have a plan for what the jobs would be and how they would work see i would probably have 3 groups 1docters what ever type of docter pfft i dont realy care 2 patients see this is were we could get realy creative useing things that are and arent real 3 security the casuals with not that op wepons oh wait on my paper theyr are 3 more groups *facepalm* ok 4 hazmat docters a docter wearing a full hazzmat suit to prevent from diesesas see this i could probably make up some cool things for them but continuing on 5 freaks so these will be like the mentaly insane uh crazy *example* hobo who talks to himself and throws potatos at windows while pissing in garbage cans *-__-* the freaks i think i have a ton of ideas for but ill get to that 6 the maneger owner ect of the hospital thank you for reading this i apriciate that but now want to see the rules i have in mind? some addons i think would work for it go down                                                                                                 

*RULES*
-no rdm unless your a freak and a breach happens
-absolotly no prop push prop climb ect i realy dont want to tollerate that
-nlr please dont do that as well
-you are encoureged to rp and have fun while doing so
-do not harass other players this will start leading to warnings
-dont argue in ooc some players dont want to hear you yelling rdm and how that other guy is stupid
*POSSIBLE ADDONS*
-hazmat citizens
-half life 2 melee wepons
never loose hope hospital
m9k packs
death machine mini gun
_______________________thank you for reading billy please add me on steam______________________________________

Offline Tony Goldsmith (=FLI= TheRealGammaGamerZ)

• Date Registered: Mar 2017
  • Dank Boat
    • United States
    • Windows 10
    • Chrome
Re: server ideas
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2017, 06:38:51 pm »
why the m134 minigun ... whats the point of that?

Offline Wulf Thunderbolt (Thunderwolf47)

• Administrator
  • Date Registered: Mar 2017
  • *Bark* *Bark*
    • United States
    • Windows 10
    • Chrome
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2017, 08:49:15 am »
I've never even heard of hospital RP, and even if we did want to make a new server with it then we would most likely have to build it from scratch. That would take alot of time. If this was a game mode then it would be a very interesting one. Disease is very hard to replicate or make in gmod, in short it may end up like an SCP containment with all the mutation or death. For hospital rp, weapons are compleatly unessesary. Another thing that may be implanted is card classification, having authority or rank to get to certain rooms or levels with the hospital.

This won't be a thing anytime soon, but if it's possible we may take a look at expanding our community into hospitalRP.

<a>[/url]

Offline Billy Bong (billybob41)

• Skeet
  • Owner
  • Date Registered: Feb 2017
  • Tenacious Behavior
    • United States
    • Windows 10
    • Chrome
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2017, 11:06:39 am »
Interesting, its like jail break with a twist! Are there any good maps to go along with your idea? We have been looking into other game-modes but this is totally different from what iv'e seen.

Lets talk more about this because it has the potential. I like the idea of crazy ppl and doctors. They could carry suppressive drugs instead of guns. Melee weapons could be knifes, used needles, anything found in a hospital! Very exciting and scary!

Billy