1,875 Posts in 546 Topics - by 1,449 Members - Latest Member: Yeetus Cleetus (Darksied)

Author Topic: Toast Is Good's Staff Application  (Read 1442 times)

Offline Phil Mcgraw (Toast Is Good)

• Toast
  • Developer
  • Date Registered: Mar 2017
  • Life isn't all sunshine and rainbows.
    • United States
    • Windows 10
    • Chrome
Toast Is Good's Staff Application
« on: May 04, 2018, 07:35:47 pm »
Role-Play Name: Phil Mcgraw

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:36087516

Steam Name: Toast Is Good

Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/ToastIsGoodBruh/

Reason for applying: I believe after much contemplation and time with my current rank, I have what it takes to assume the role above Trusted.
Even though Trusted has the basics of what I need to do my job, I believe with the promotion to a higher position would allow me to perform my role with more ease and efficiency.
With this promotion, I will be able to further help out in the community, which is my main goal.

Past experience:
-DarkRP Owner - Thermal Link Gaming - Community/Server shut down.
-DarkRP Developer - Freaky Gaming - Community/Server shut down.
-DarkRP Developer - Freedom Gaming - Community/Server shut down.
-Sandbox Superadmin - The Turtle Box - Community/Server shut down.
-DarkRP Administrator - Legacy Gaming - Community/Server shut down.
-DarkRP Moderator - LifeTrueGamers - Resigned/Community/Server shut down

Personal skills: Psychology, computer building, teaching, fishing, gaming, and cooking.

Requested positions: Administrator.

In detail, explain how your involvement will benefit the community:
   With my renewed involvement with the community, I will be able to assist our members to a much larger extent. With the permissions that come with this new position
I will be able to perform my role with more satisfactory efficiency. While I'm in this position I will be able to further enforce our rules and provide assistance in times of mishap and or confusion. I plan to be active as much as
possible on the server, discord, and website. This way the rest of the staff team won't have to worry about accidentally neglecting the community due to being too busy, and the members of the community won't have to worry about no staff being on  to help them. Since my schedule is free the majority of the time, using my time to support the community isn't a problem for me and will allow me to be very active. I've noticed that some members of the staff team have a hard time staying active in the community due to just being busy with life. I'd like to help them out by taking the pressure off their shoulders by filling in for them.

Due to my past experiences, I am no stranger to being in an administration position. My past experiences have taught me how to deal with and approach various situations and players. Therefore, you won't have to worry about me being "inexperienced." Also due to my refined knowledge of the community and it's rules due to being in the community for so many years, I am able to answer any questions from the community's members and differentiate what is against the rules and what isn't with ease. If I am accepted into the staff team, the community can count on me to respond at a moment's notice to help solve any issues on the server, discord, or website, or answer any questions regarding the community. It is my prime objective to provide the best experience possible for the community.

Overall, I do hope that the current staff team will consider my application and give me a chance as a new addition to the team.
If denied, I will do my best to make do with what I have as Trusted. No matter what, I will try to do my part in the community.

P.S: If you have any questions or concerns regarding my application, please voice them through the forums, discord, or on the server. Thank you for reading. -Toast Is Good

« Last Edit: May 06, 2018, 02:52:12 am by Phil Mcgraw (Toast Is Good) »
Meh.

Offline NotRTLK

• Not a custom title
  • Date Registered: Mar 2017
  • I'm a thing.
    • United States
    • Windows 10
    • Firefox
Re: Toast Is Good's Staff Application
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2018, 08:04:46 pm »

Offline Billy Bong (billybob41)

• Skeet
  • Owner
  • Date Registered: Feb 2017
  • Tenacious Behavior
    • United States
    • Windows 10
    • Chrome
Re: Toast Is Good's Staff Application
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2018, 01:35:44 pm »
Ohhh Toast, where do I even begin...

Our very first encounter was an interesting one, I believe a mugging or some type of thievery was involved between us, haha. Afterword, you had joined my origination and thrived in HRP right away.

Here we are, 5 years later, and you're still asking for more... Even though you only had Trusted for a few months, your skill set and determination to help others is impressive. I feel having you the team will be beneficial for both current and future players. Message me on discord and we'll get your rank all setup. Congratulations and thank you for posting!

Billy