1,875 Posts in 546 Topics - by 1,449 Members - Latest Member: Yeetus Cleetus (Darksied)

Author Topic: The Ultimate HRP Weapons Guide  (Read 1235 times)

Offline Danny Hampton (wawa wawa)

• 20 fps life
  • Deluxe
  • Date Registered: Jun 2017
    • United States
    • Android
    • Handheld Browser
The Ultimate HRP Weapons Guide
« on: December 11, 2017, 08:21:47 pm »
(NOTE- This is far from finished. I will be gathering more info on these weapons, as well as updating it to fit any changes to the weapons. Please PM me or leave a post here if you see any mistakes or want to give me more information, it's much appreciated.)

The types of weapons and their uses

Pistols

Cheap. That's about it. They're not particularly good as far as damage goes, and they have bad accuracy. However, these weapons are dirt-cheap, and the ammo they consume is much less than other types of firearms, making them even more economical.

Shotguns

More defensive weapons than offensive. They are devastating up close, but can be easily outranged by SMGs and rifles. Their one shot, one kill policy at close range makes conserving ammo easy, so they are also fairly cheap.

Submachine Guns

The cheapest way to hop onto the automatic bandwagon, SMGs are weak and inaccurate in comparison to rifles, but they have very high fire rates and their recoil is easier to handle. Up-close, spray-and-pray weapons, they are more expensive than most other weapons but still more viable in price than rifles. They go through lots of ammo, though, so keeping them firing will cost you.

Assault Rifles

More expensive but much more powerful and accurate than the previous weapons, rifles are a great mid-range weapon. They combine the automatic firepower of an SMG with increased damage output. With their increased accuracy and lesser damage drop-off, assault rifles perform better at range than their pistol-calibered cousins the SMGs. However, they are also more expensive, harder to handle in automatic fire, and very illegal.

Marksman/Sniper rifles

Like shotguns, these are situational weapons. They are only useful at medium and long ranges - Due to their semi-automatic (or even pump-action) firing mode, they are very hard to handle in close-range combat. They have great damage and accuracy, but they are very expensive and take skill to use effectively. You will only need a few boxes of ammo to use them, though, if you know how to place your shots.

Special weapons

Weapons like the RPG-7 and tear gas are powerful weapons but they are also the most situational of all. They are expensive, destructive weapons that are very very illegal. The RPG can be used effectively either against groups of personnel, and against vehicles like helicopters and boats.

Individual Weapons

(This is all coming soon. I have to do testing on the weapons' damage, accuracy, and firerate unless I can find a way to look at the config. In the end I hope to have exact values for all these stats, but for now the best I can do is a general description.)
https://imgur.com/a/uQiyk

Pistols

Browning M1911

Damage: Low
Accuracy: Low
Firerate: Medium
Magazine Capacity: 7 rounds
Semi-automatic only

A pistol that deals decent damage and has relatively good accuracy compared to its competitors. However, it has a very small magazine capacity of 7 rounds, and lacks the damage to make up for it like the Desert Eagle does.

Beretta M92

Magazine Capacity: 15 rounds
Semi-automatic only

A pistol with a high magazine capacity, and otherwise mediocre performance. It does well as a "I'm going to give you a low-damage shot to say you really need to fuck off now" kind of weapon, but otherwise it isn't great.

Desert Eagle

Magazine Capacity: 7 rounds
Semi-automatic only

A fun handgun to use, the Desert Eagle has high damage and a good fire-rate, making it a good close-range weapon. Like the 1911, the Deagle has a small magazine capacity, but it makes up for this in great damage output.

Colt Python

Damage: Medium
Accuracy: Medium
Firerate: Very slow
Magazine Capacity: 6 rounds
Single-action only

A revolver with decent damage and accuracy, but a low fire-rate and capacity. It makes a better weapon at range, but its rate of fire and magazine capacity are the lowest of any pistol, making it a hard-to-use weapon.

Shotguns

Benelli M3

Damage: Very high
Magazine Capacity: 8 rounds (?)
Pump-action

Your standard pump-action shotgun. The Benelli is a good close-quarters weapon, with the potential to kill in one shot if the operator lands a nice shot. It excels at close range, but can easily be outranged by most other weapons, limiting its usefulness.

Remington 870

Damage: Very high
Accuracy: Medium
Fire rate: Medium
Magazine Capacity: 8 rounds
Pump-action

A unique shotgun that fires slugs instead of buckshot. It is more accurate and has a shotgun's stopping power. However, it doesn't have the useful spread the other shotguns offer, and its low rate of fire makes it tricky to land shots.

Double-barreled shotgun

Damage: Very High
Fire rate: Low
Magazine Capacity: 2 rounds
Single-shot (two barrels)

A dirt-cheap, up close weapon. The double-barrel is a risky, up-close killing machine. Its very low accuracy makes it useless beyond spitting distance, but once you're close enough it can easily blow your targets away.

Assault Rifles

Winchester Carbine

Damage: High
Accuracy: High
Fire rate: Low
Magazine Capacity:
Lever-action

A lever-action rifle that boasts high damage and accuracy, the Winchester is surprisingly useful at medium ranges. It has the accuracy of a marksman rifle, with a higher firerate and good ironsights. In skilled hands, it can be very effective, but its low rate of fire makes it tricky in close quarters.

AK-47/AKM

A criminal's bread and butter, the classic AK-47 is a cheap and reliable rifle. Its good damage and rate of fire make it an excellent weapon for mid and close ranges, but its accuracy pales in comparison to its more expensive counterparts.

AK-74

A more modern member of the AK family. The AK-74 has similar stats and handling to the AK-47, but trades in some of its damage for increased accuracy and easier-to-handle recoil.

AMD-65

A weapon I don't see used very often. The AMD has a high rate of fire and good damage, making it a powerful close-range weapon. It faces drawbacks like its high recoil, and its low magazine capacity of twenty rounds when combined with its high fire rate empty its magazine very quickly.

AN-94

A unique rifle and my personal favorite weapon, the AN-94 is an AK-pattern assault rifle with great accuracy and decent damage. It has a unique ability that comes in the form of a two-round burst that fires so fast that the recoil has no time to catch up. This results in two accurate shots being fired within a split second- M9K represents this as giving the gun a shotgun-like burst of two rounds. This makes long-range tap shooting very effective.

« Last Edit: December 11, 2017, 08:52:56 pm by Danny Hampton (Julius Bamboolius) »
i hate people who say "quarter till 7" like just say 6:75 dumb as