1,875 Posts in 546 Topics - by 1,449 Members - Latest Member: Yeetus Cleetus (Darksied)

Author Topic: Application.  (Read 841 times)

Offline Kris

• Date Registered: Mar 2017
  • I love HRP!
Application.
« on: March 17, 2017, 11:04:59 pm »
Quick Message:I have played on harbor rp before.The time i provide here is  the time i have after the restart.The time i had before the restart was 3-2 days + .

Role-Play Name:Kris Connor
SteamID:STEAM_0:0:70296655
Steam Name:Kris
Steam Profile Link:http://steamcommunity.com/id/ismekris

Hours played on HRP:3+ hours now|3-2 days + before restart.
Hours played on GMOD:1857

Explain why you should be considered Trusted:Why i should be trusted ? Well im a long time player of harbor rp i already know the rules quite swell i have been dealing with rule breakers before *Basically my YouTube channel has 3 or 4 report videos* and ive been around for a while.Also i am a friendly dude and i help out people who follow the rules(Cuz if i let a propblocker on my boat for a ride id end up loosing alot).Ive helped out other new players to start up with making money in ways such as scuba diving fishing smmugling all that stuff.

This app is rather short, i made it very fast cuz im in a rush.Post your thoughts down bellow.(Feel free to correct my grammar)

Offline Billy Bong (billybob41)

• Skeet
  • Owner
  • Date Registered: Feb 2017
  • Tenacious Behavior
    • United States
    • Windows 10
    • Chrome
Re: Application.
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2017, 03:54:55 am »
Hey Kris, its great talking to you on forums. Your previous playtime will still count towards this application, great job on mentioning that. It would be fun to RP more together, would also help to see your building skills. Maybe take some screenshots and post them here. Helping players and reporting to staff also will help boost our confidence in you. Become active on forums, TeamSpeak and join the steam group.

We will continue to asses this review and your activity on the server. Check back often so we may stay in touch on this topic. Thank you very much for posting on the forums, it really highlights your level of commitment.

Billy

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/harbor-roleplay

« Last Edit: March 20, 2017, 03:58:17 am by billybob41 »