1,875 Posts in 546 Topics - by 1,449 Members - Latest Member: Yeetus Cleetus (Darksied)

Author Topic: Tony Goldsmith's Trusted application  (Read 832 times)

Offline Tony Goldsmith (=FLI= TheRealGammaGamerZ)

• Date Registered: Mar 2017
  • Dank Boat
    • United States
    • Windows 10
    • Chrome
Tony Goldsmith's Trusted application
« on: March 17, 2017, 03:56:49 pm »

Role-Play Name: Tony Goldsmith
SteamID:STEAM_0:0:87794847
Steam Name:GammaGamming
Steam Profile Link:http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198135855422/

Hours played on HRP: around 36 hours on the old server and new server together
Hours played on GMOD: 2,273

Explain why you should be considered Trusted: the reason i think i should be trusted because i want to help out the community by helping out new players and reporting bugs and trolls , i will show others how to build certain boats and give tip to all players who need help i also have lots of role play experience , i will spend an amount of time on the server during the morning to catch rule breakers and mingers to help others experience on the server so they will want to come back and play more on the server

i have only been banned once for prop flying

Offline Kris

• I love HRP!
Re: Tony Goldsmith's Trusted application
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2017, 11:09:41 pm »
I'll just respond to this app i really dont know if normal players should respond.Being banned for prop flying shows you either knew the rules and broke them to benefit your own self or you didnt spare time to read them and went off into the world.Other than that your app is gucci at least i think its mediumly good.
 I shall give:
 Reason:Im staying neutral just because that ban.

Offline Tony Goldsmith (=FLI= TheRealGammaGamerZ)

• Dank Boat
    • United States
    • Windows 10
    • Chrome
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2017, 07:44:51 am »
i did read the rules i found out something with my boat and i couldn't stop sometimes i lose my self on funny stuff like that
but i can understand your point of view on the ban

Offline Billy Bong (billybob41)

• Skeet
  • Owner
  • Date Registered: Feb 2017
  • Tenacious Behavior
    • United States
    • Windows 10
    • Chrome
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2017, 03:44:13 am »
Its best if only staff post on applications. I'll be sure to add a rule for that. However, discussing bans should only be done under the Bans section, please follow through on another post if you wish to continue that conversation.

Having our Trusted rank requires you to set a good example to everyone. Both on forums and on the servers. We can only hand out extra perks to the players we feel wont abuse them. Our intentions of doing it this way filters out the honest builders from the harmful ones. If you were previously banned, but have learned your lesson, it will not effect your application. But, if you continue to receive bans, this will be denied with out question. I to appreciate your honesty and will be looking forward to gaming with you again. We will be observing you while on the server to see if you qualify for the Trusted rank. Thank you for posting, its nice seeing you interested in the community!

Billy

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/harbor-roleplay