1,875 Posts in 546 Topics - by 1,449 Members - Latest Member: Yeetus Cleetus (Darksied)

Author Topic: CreepySpaghettiOs/Nathan Watts Trusted Application  (Read 824 times)

Offline CreepySpaghettiOs

• Date Registered: Apr 2017
  • I love HRP!
CreepySpaghettiOs/Nathan Watts Trusted Application
« on: April 23, 2017, 02:09:24 am »
Role-Play Name: Nathan Watts
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:62328402
Steam Name: CreepySpaghettiOs
Steam Profile Link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198084922532/

Hours played on HRP: 30
Hours played on GMOD: 1592

Explain why you should be considered Trusted:
There are not many ways to prove myself trust worthy. However, I think I should be trusted as I have been staff on four other servers along with no demotions, showing I was trusted on those servers. Also with the 30 hours with this server I have commited no rule breaks, and have no punishments in the past because of this. Furthermore, I believe I have been a good person around people on server. Now yes I did do a little bit of things that could make me considered untrusted, such as spawning a massive tower (which I only spawned for a few seconds,) but those were kept to a minimal and never affected any players. Other than that, there is little ways to tell why I should be considered trusted. But I will be able to show reasons to be trusted much more, and prove myself trustworthy once I am givin these powers to be trusted with.

Yes, I know there are things to mention like helping new players, but mostly everyone does that, and it doesnt show trust, just helpfulnes.

« Last Edit: April 23, 2017, 02:13:45 am by CreepySpaghettiOs »

Offline CreepySpaghettiOs

• Date Registered: Apr 2017
  • I love HRP!
Re: CreepySpaghettiOs/Nathan Watts Trusted Application
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2017, 01:23:07 pm »
I would also like to add that I'm not so to active since im only on during the weekends.

Offline Billy Bong (billybob41)

• Skeet
  • Owner
  • Date Registered: Feb 2017
  • Tenacious Behavior
    • United States
    • Windows 10
    • Chrome
Re: CreepySpaghettiOs/Nathan Watts Trusted Application
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2017, 05:06:41 pm »
Thanks for posting, I apologize for the delay.

Being active and giving support when possible is key to gaining Trusted. Past experience is helpful but no necessary. I have noticed you do help players in need and build creative things. Keep this up and you will deffently gain the rank. Try to get on TS and post more on forums. Hope to see you on the server!

Billy