1,875 Posts in 546 Topics - by 1,449 Members - Latest Member: Yeetus Cleetus (Darksied)

Author Topic: Moral/Triton's Trusted Application  (Read 923 times)

Offline TheTritonOfTheSea

• Date Registered: Apr 2017
  • Keep drawing. Never stop.
Moral/Triton's Trusted Application
« on: April 04, 2017, 11:50:45 pm »
Role-Play Name:Yara Naika
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:38348134
Steam Name: Moral
Steam Profile Link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198036961997/

Hours played on HRP: Hundreds. Exact number unknown.
Hours played on GMOD: At the time of this post: 1432 hours on GMOD in total.

Explain why you should be considered Trusted: In the first two days of finding out Harbor RP exists after the Catalyst server shutdown I've already amassed Deluxe and 10+ hours, just from the fact that I know Harbor RP, I know it's worth my time and everyone else's because it's a fun and friendly community. Even after the Catalyst server where I spent hundreds of hours shut down and Billy took the reigns, it's already evident to me that what made HarborRP great is still vastly present in the modern servers. This is definatley a community I want to be dedicated to and apart of, and with my thousand-and-a-half hours of Gmod experience, hundreds of those hours on HarborRP and even admining serious HL2RP servers I think I could be a good fit for the position.

Offline Billy Bong (billybob41)

• Skeet
  • Owner
  • Date Registered: Feb 2017
  • Tenacious Behavior
    • United States
    • Windows 10
    • Chrome
Re: Moral/Triton's Trusted Application
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2017, 10:19:14 am »
Welcome back Yara, you played HL2RP? I almost forgot about that server! To be honest I only joined it like three times cause it was too serious, LOL!

Its great you are still showing interest in HRP after all these years. Its getting harder to find veteran players these days. It would be great to have you apart of the team. Trusted rank comes with many features and responsibilities. We expect our Trusted members to maintain a professional state 24 / 7; meaning you must stay out of trouble, help other players when possible and staying active on the servers. After reading your past experience, I'm sure you wont have any issues achieving this rank. Thank you for posting and showing your interest in our community!

Billy

Offline TheTritonOfTheSea

• Date Registered: Apr 2017
  • Keep drawing. Never stop.
Re: Moral/Triton's Trusted Application
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2017, 10:38:00 am »
I'm honored to be given the chance to be a bigger apart of a community I've spent years with! I promise not to disappoint, and look forward to many more years all the experiences it will bring and to do my part to make the community bigger and better.