1,875 Posts in 546 Topics - by 1,449 Members - Latest Member: Yeetus Cleetus (Darksied)

Author Topic: Roleplay event.  (Read 4802 times)

Offline Bishop Wallace (Bish | 2401 Penitent Tangent)

• MEME
  • Developer
  • Date Registered: Mar 2017
  • The or something
    • United States
    • Windows 10
    • Chrome
Roleplay event.
« on: July 23, 2018, 02:33:22 pm »
The staff are wanting to try a special RP event here soon.  We are looking for possible ideas.  Post a comment with your idea.

The event will have a short written backstory for guidelines to follow and we will allow some rule bending/breaking.  The event will have its own set rules that will only be available when staff are organizing said event.  Once established, the foundation will be laid out for players to put in what they want to do in the event. 

We will not be adding anything to the server code/files for the event.  This is a strictly role play oriented event. 

If you have any questions, save them until we get a general idea of the event we want to do.  We are not limiting your creation here and are open to most ideas.   

That two

Offline Rex Parkerson (<(EFR)> Rex)

• Date Registered: Jul 2017
  • How do I internet?
    • Canada
    • Windows 10
    • Chrome
Re: Roleplay event.
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2018, 02:36:53 pm »
some really bad people kidnap some peeps and the CG have to come up with a plan to locate and then rescue the hostages

• MEME
  • Developer
  • The or something
    • United States
    • Windows 10
    • Chrome
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2018, 02:39:05 pm »
some really bad people kidnap some peeps and the CG have to come up with a plan to locate and then rescue the hostages
This can be a small part of it.  The event in general, we are looking to make it a big serverwide multiday event.

That two

Offline semmehh

• Semmehh
  • Date Registered: Apr 2017
  • Enjoys FPS games, HRP, and long walk on the beach.
    • United States
    • Windows 10
    • Chrome
« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2018, 04:21:30 pm »
I remember a few years ago there was this "Zombie apocalypse" type of event. Maybe we could do some sort of throwback.

• MEME
  • Developer
  • The or something
    • United States
    • Windows 10
    • Chrome
« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2018, 06:02:09 pm »
I remember a few years ago there was this "Zombie apocalypse" type of event. Maybe we could do some sort of throwback.
Possible.  That would be a short hour or so long event.  Not a hard thing to pull off.

That two

Offline Jeffrey Sinclaire (ncaa|Seawolf)

• Date Registered: Aug 2018
  • I love HRP!
    • Germany
    • Windows 7
    • Chrome
« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2018, 01:55:53 pm »
A large ocean liner is sinking. CG and civillians have to rescue the people still inside and perhaps try to prevent the ship from sinking altogether.

• MEME
  • Developer
  • The or something
    • United States
    • Windows 10
    • Chrome
« Reply #6 on: August 28, 2018, 04:30:20 pm »
I have come up with an idea to get popularity up to start with before the event I have planned.

Everyone who is interested in the event, please put [HRP] in your steam name.  Take a screenshot and keep the tag in your profile for about two weeks. 

The RP scenario will be of a cult.  Rising in power.  I will start the RP soon and will lay out details on a post made to officially start the event.

That two