1,875 Posts in 546 Topics - by 1,449 Members - Latest Member: Yeetus Cleetus (Darksied)

Author Topic: Trusted Application - Dylan Hall (Chrylix)  (Read 1777 times)

Offline Dylan Hall (Chrylix)

• Deluxe
  • Semi-New Member
  • Date Registered: Nov 2017
  • I love HRP!
    • United Kingdom
    • Windows 10
    • Chrome
Trusted Application - Dylan Hall (Chrylix)
« on: November 15, 2017, 09:19:05 am »
Role-Play Name: Dylan Hall
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:27021651
Steam Name: Chrylix
Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Charlotte

Hours played on HRP: 22 hours and 17 minutes.
Hours played on GMOD: 1731 hours.

Explain why you should be considered Trusted: Whilst I don't have many logged hours in this community specifically, I was very active among the original CG Harbor Roleplay server so I'm familiar with the concepts and activities within the game-mode. I feel the best way to prove why I should be considered is to list off the required skills and give you some examples.

• Respect all players - I always act respectfully to other members although times I may use 'low-level' profanity such as fuck/shit to express dissatisfaction/annoyance but I rarely direct that language towards other people and I don't consider that behavior disrespectful.
  • Always following server rules - As far as I know, I haven't violated a single server rule, I'm familiar with them and guide others to follow them as well.
  • Bring in new players - I have recruited my good friend Noobo into the community who is also a serious experienced roleplayer as well as an original player on CG (http://steamcommunity.com/id/738137413123/)
  • Give in-game support - I try to help people as often as I can - for example I remember yesterday a player bought a boat and couldn't figure out how to drive it - they were concerned they had just bought a deadweight and had to put thrusters on it but I instructed them they had to unlock it and they were extremely thankful.
  • Never abuse perks - I don't have any perks at the moment but I'm considering donating and with that I understand I will have access to /demote - which I understand is only to be used for job-abusers as well as the kill command which I obviously will not use in roleplay/FearRP scenarios.
  • Report rule breaking - With my short time on the server I've already made 2 ban reports, one of which earned the perpetrator a 5-day ban and the other is pending review.

On top of this, I'm an excellent roleplayer with tons of hours in CW: Half-Life 2 Roleplay servers where remaining in-character and roleplaying well is paramount to the game-mode. I'm trusted in a position of authority due to the fact I'm mature and have run many Garry's Mod game-servers myself ranging from light seriousness like Surf, TTT, Deathrun, DarkRP to highly serious such as CW: Half-Life 2 Roleplay. My roleplay experience isn't limited to Garry's Mod as I also have a lot of experience in serious SA:MP (San Andreas Multiplayer) servers where again, serious roleplay is a necessity.

I think overall my time played on Garry's Mod stands for itself and therefore I'm highly experienced in Garry's Mod and building as a whole. I don't consider myself an amazing builder because that would be a lie - but I am very proficient in the tools available and can make some pretty awesome contraptions with my years of knowledge.

Thank you for reading my application,
Chrylix

• Deluxe
  • Semi-New Member
  • I love HRP!
    • United Kingdom
    • Windows 10
    • Chrome
Re: Trusted Application - Dylan Hall (Chrylix)
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2017, 09:26:14 am »
I should also add the reason I'm applying is because whenever I am online (it must be due to my timezone) I never seem to see any staff/trusted online so I believe it would be useful for me to fill that gap - as I often encounter rule-breakers when I'm on and being able to flag them to a member of staff on the watch-list or issue a temporary ban if the behaviour is severe enough would definitely improve the overall community behaviour in that time.

Offline Wulf Thunderbolt (Thunderwolf47)

• Administrator
  • Date Registered: Mar 2017
  • *Bark* *Bark*
    • United States
    • Windows 10
    • Chrome
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2017, 10:44:40 am »
Thank you for posting a detailed application. We are always looking for responsible people.

<a>[/url]

• Deluxe
  • Semi-New Member
  • I love HRP!
    • United Kingdom
    • Windows 10
    • Chrome
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2017, 11:26:02 am »
Thank you for posting a detailed application. We are always looking for responsible people.

I appreciate your view on my application - I hope I can help.

Offline Jakob Swanson (Jakob Swanson)

• Meme
  • Date Registered: Jul 2017
  • Professional Meme Lover
    • United States
    • Windows 10
    • Chrome
« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2017, 02:57:05 pm »
Well I'll be damned! An in-depth application! Thank you for posting this, and from what I have read, you definitely can be trusted!

10/10

• Deluxe
  • Semi-New Member
  • I love HRP!
    • United Kingdom
    • Windows 10
    • Chrome
« Reply #5 on: November 15, 2017, 03:19:52 pm »
Well I'll be damned! An in-depth application! Thank you for posting this, and from what I have read, you definitely can be trusted!

10/10

Thank you so much for your support and kind words!

Offline Artyom Vasiliev (Liquid_Caffeine)

• Deluxe
  • Semi-New Member
  • Addicted to HRP. Send help.
    • United States
    • Windows 10
    • Firefox
« Reply #6 on: November 17, 2017, 11:40:30 am »
I met Dylan Hall in-game the other day at around 6 AM my time (Eastern), and just have to say it was a really positive experience.

Super nice, kept to themself, offered advice, and overall definitely a good person (from what I've seen so far) to be one of the faces of this community!

• Deluxe
  • Semi-New Member
  • I love HRP!
    • United Kingdom
    • Windows 10
    • Chrome
« Reply #7 on: November 17, 2017, 01:06:56 pm »
I met Dylan Hall in-game the other day at around 6 AM my time (Eastern), and just have to say it was a really positive experience.

Super nice, kept to themself, offered advice, and overall definitely a good person (from what I've seen so far) to be one of the faces of this community!
Wow - didn't expect this from you mate. You are an awesome person too - a great builder, friendly chap and great with advice too. Thanks a lot!