1,875 Posts in 546 Topics - by 1,449 Members - Latest Member: Yeetus Cleetus (Darksied)

Poll

Should we bring back orgs to HRP?

Yes
5 (100%)
No
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 5

Author Topic: Bring back organizations to HRP?  (Read 1033 times)

Offline NotRTLK

• Not a custom title
  • Date Registered: Mar 2017
  • I'm a thing.
    • United States
    • Windows 10
    • Firefox
Bring back organizations to HRP?
« on: September 24, 2017, 07:35:14 pm »
Hey all! I just want to know if you all want to be able to create in-game organizations again. It's not been a thing for so long I don't want to spend time on making a whole new system if you don't want it.

But if you do want it, it will be completely revamped. Which means a few new features that I have in mind such as:
- Org rankings (founder, leaders, officers, members, recruits)
- Org bank (where anyone can put into the bank and remove x amount based on their rank, amounts specified by founder only)
- (*possibly*) Org inventory, where you can store items and ammo and such to share between members.
- New OrgHQ screen showing org news and such. Possibly tying into the forums if you have an org post.

It would also bring back the org name on the scoreboard and the player visual when looking at them.

Please give some feedback on if you want this, and any features you may want to see.

this is a work in progress that took a quick minute to make to test something, probably not how it will look in the end