1,875 Posts in 546 Topics - by 1,449 Members - Latest Member: Yeetus Cleetus (Darksied)

Author Topic: Active Server?  (Read 1194 times)

Offline maxsmith855

• Date Registered: May 2017
  • I love HRP!
Active Server?
« on: May 05, 2017, 05:48:29 pm »
When is the server most active with players? I remember the old Catalyst HRP, I used to play daily. It would be filled with players almost anytime of day or night. So far I have seen a total of 3 people including myself on this server. When should I join so I can play with others? And how can I help recruit more players to HRP?? I am glad to help.

Offline Bill Chunga (sparky /\_//\_//\_//\_/)

• Trusted
  • Date Registered: Mar 2017
  • ok
    • United States
    • Windows 10
    • Chrome
Re: Active Server?
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2017, 06:48:07 pm »
It is very populated on the weekends idk what happen this Friday

osu!: Nigrod
discord Sparky #1616

« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2017, 07:21:52 pm »
We're slower during the weekdays. We put a lot of focus on our weekends because that is when people are most available. If you would like to help, you could apply for trusted. Other than that, playing on our server is enough. I am getting close to finishing a cool addon and hopefully I will be able to implement it this weekend.

Offline Wulf Thunderbolt (Thunderwolf47)

• Administrator
  • *Bark* *Bark*
    • United States
    • Windows 10
    • Chrome
« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2017, 09:30:47 pm »
Just a little information, the middle and high schools just got done with spring break and my midterms at collage kicked in. We are most active on the weekends and will be full again during summer vacation.

Now is the time to take advantage of the easy grind for the money. No CG   ~.¤ *wink*

<a>[/url]

Offline Tony Goldsmith (=FLI= TheRealGammaGamerZ)

• Dank Boat
    • United States
    • Windows 10
    • Chrome
« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2017, 09:27:47 am »
oy

Zafiro

« Reply #5 on: May 06, 2017, 10:40:41 am »
Off topic but CG is pretty harmless without a skilled CGC because of the red is safe bounds rule.

Airboat outpaces the SC way too much and it's pretty dangerous to cut someone off with the bell at max speed.

There's also the jumping mobility that airboats have being able to fly over walls on certain displacements and such.