1,875 Posts in 546 Topics - by 1,449 Members - Latest Member: Yeetus Cleetus (Darksied)

Author Topic: Scavenger Demo.  (Read 906 times)

Scavenger Demo.
« on: April 15, 2017, 12:37:50 am »
Hello,

As most of you should know, I have been working on the Scavenger system which one of you happily suggested. I have been working on it for the past week or so and I have included a video demo of what I have so far. I have been getting reeeeeaaally ambitious with this and trying to pack in as many features as possible. The concept for this whole system is simple: Players will go to the Islands where they will find a Kleiner NPC who collects shit. From him, they will buy a Junk Box which stores shit that you get from Scavenge crates. These crates are all scattered randomly across the ocean surface. They will then transfer the things they want from the crate to their Junk Box. Each item takes a different amount of slots in the box so the user will need to choose which things they want based on slots and value of the item and the box right now only has a max of 20. Once they are ready, they will then take the box back to the NPC where they will sell the items to it and collect the profit. I am not really close to done, but I literally just finished the selling and discarding thing so this is like the first alpha build of the whole addon. I might call upon some of you to come over and test so be ready! Can't wait to hear all of your feedback.

EDIT: Sorry for that really bad performance on the video. I am on my other PC which isn't quite so good. I'll record another one and replace this one with that one when I get the chance. :/

Offline Wulf Thunderbolt (Thunderwolf47)

• Administrator
  • Date Registered: Mar 2017
  • *Bark* *Bark*
    • United States
    • Windows 10
    • Chrome
Re: Scavenger Demo.
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2017, 07:28:49 am »
I VOLUNTEER!

Also, I'm a stuffed animal LOL

<a>[/url]