1,875 Posts in 546 Topics - by 1,449 Members - Latest Member: Yeetus Cleetus (Darksied)

Author Topic: BTR-80 A-1  (Read 997 times)

Offline Anatoli Sokolov (Falcon)

• Harbor's Favorite ( only ) Slavic Winged Wolf
  • Administrator
  • Date Registered: Nov 2017
  • <SampleText>
    • United States
    • Windows 10
    • Chrome
BTR-80 A-1
« on: September 11, 2018, 08:49:00 pm »
The original "Blackwater BTR-80" was built by Danny. I followed closely behind and made a less-successful more armored version. I had his dupe and used it often. During recent events as CG Commander I encountered a problem where I was taking fire from the rooftops above me ,and I had no way to fight back. So the modification I have made here adds the rotating turret to the BTR that has been missing. It features two 2x2 circles on the top ( one welded to the rest of the BTR and the lower one welded to the rotating shaft, a thruster, and extra panels )
,This gives me the ability to have cover, turn the rifle I am aiming, and aim higher while still being protected. More will be coming very soon to this. I plan to cut the turret in half ( make it lower ) to make it less derpy, and I plan to sell this for around 20k due to it being based off of the original 15k design, and having the turret on top. I named this " Blackwater BTR-80 A-1 "
A(attack) -1( This is the first variant in the attack series )

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1510032872

Harbor's Favorite Slavic Winged Wolf | Fastest Trusted In The South | Sweet Home Alabama

Offline Danny Hampton (wawa wawa)

• 20 fps life
  • Deluxe
  • Date Registered: Jun 2017
    • United States
    • Android
    • Handheld Browser
Re: BTR-80 A-1
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2018, 06:52:43 am »
Nice! I tried to put a turret on the original when I made it but it was too big and clunky. Cutting that down by half would definitely work for making a decent turret. Good work!

i hate people who say "quarter till 7" like just say 6:75 dumb as