1,875 Posts in 546 Topics - by 1,449 Members - Latest Member: Yeetus Cleetus (Darksied)

Author Topic: Something to do  (Read 992 times)

Offline Nicholas Flammel (Queue)

• Semi-New Member
  • Date Registered: Jan 2018
  • I love HRP!
    • Australia
    • Windows 10
    • Chrome
Something to do
« on: February 02, 2018, 11:59:47 pm »
fishing, you buy the pots and containers, fill the pot with bait, sail out to the middle of nowhere, go afk for 40+ minutes, come back, go to sell only to find the containers have 10 8 and 3 fish in it and wounder how the hell this is ment to work, sell for 2.5k and repeat,

the part i want to focus on is the whole 40+ minute wait thing, there is nothing to do during it.

maybe if like hte fishing rod thing where seagull take your stuff sharks came and took the fish from the pots and so you needed a speargun to defend so your always looking out for stuff and dont just sit there

Offline Danny Hampton (wawa wawa)

• 20 fps life
  • Deluxe
  • Date Registered: Jun 2017
    • United States
    • Android
    • Handheld Browser
Re: Something to do
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2018, 07:23:23 am »
The point of fishing is that it's passive RP. You find a good spot, put down your pots, and wait 20 minutes during which you can do other things. (raiding, mugging, rod fishing, Smuggling, scavenging, artifacts)

i hate people who say "quarter till 7" like just say 6:75 dumb as

Offline Bishop Wallace (Bish | 2401 Penitent Tangent)

• MEME
  • Developer
  • Date Registered: Mar 2017
  • The or something
    • United States
    • Windows 10
    • Chrome
Re: Something to do
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2018, 08:30:23 pm »
Thats a lot of coding for something small like that.  There are more things in the server you can do while also fishing.  Fishing is the best way to make money while its also one of the most boring.  You could try doing some other passive RP while on the server or even taking up crime.

That two