1,875 Posts in 546 Topics - by 1,449 Members - Latest Member: Yeetus Cleetus (Darksied)

Author Topic: Fish Radar  (Read 1144 times)

Offline Nicholas Flammel (Queue)

• Semi-New Member
  • Date Registered: Jan 2018
  • I love HRP!
    • Australia
    • Windows 10
    • Chrome
Fish Radar
« on: January 30, 2018, 05:06:37 am »
As the title suggest something to tell where the fish are as playing the guessing game that is fishing pots is ridicules,
also maybe making the basic pot 15 the net 20 and the large pot 30 and maybe there being a small medium and large container to go with it

Offline Danny Hampton (wawa wawa)

• 20 fps life
  • Deluxe
  • Date Registered: Jun 2017
    • United States
    • Android
    • Handheld Browser
Re: Fish Radar
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2018, 05:23:01 am »
It's not exactly a guessing game. Tools for finding the right fish already exist, you just haven't looked. Fishing pots will always catch fish regardless of where they are put. If you want to catch specific types of fish, look at the guide on using the depth measurement tool.

Side note, things being more profitable doesn't always mean better. The developers already have things balanced the way they want, and it keeps things from being too OP/popular or unused.

i hate people who say "quarter till 7" like just say 6:75 dumb as

Offline Nicholas Flammel (Queue)

• Semi-New Member
  • Date Registered: Jan 2018
  • I love HRP!
    • Australia
    • Windows 10
    • Chrome
Re: Fish Radar
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2018, 11:52:14 pm »
It's not exactly a guessing game. Tools for finding the right fish already exist, you just haven't looked. Fishing pots will always catch fish regardless of where they are put. If you want to catch specific types of fish, look at the guide on using the depth measurement tool.

Side note, things being more profitable doesn't always mean better. The developers already have things balanced the way they want, and it keeps things from being too OP/popular or unused.

even if the depth finder could help me find fish the pot always sits at the same depth because of the bouy

also it could be made so certin fish are in cerin areas so its not just sitting off the coast of BH (better prices then RH) at 8-9 00 units

« Last Edit: February 03, 2018, 12:16:14 am by Nicholas Flammel (Queue) »