1,875 Posts in 546 Topics - by 1,449 Members - Latest Member: Yeetus Cleetus (Darksied)

Author Topic: Junk boxes  (Read 2218 times)

Offline Dausin Black (Cpt. Hendrix)

• Date Registered: Aug 2017
  • I love HRP!
    • United States
    • Android
    • Handheld Browser
Junk boxes
« on: August 03, 2017, 06:45:38 pm »
Please PLEASE increase storage space in the junk boxes it would make me very happy thank you

Offline Bishop Wallace (Bish | 2401 Penitent Tangent)

• MEME
  • Developer
  • Date Registered: Mar 2017
  • The or something
    • United States
    • Windows 10
    • Chrome
Re: Junk boxes
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2017, 04:05:39 pm »
Is this meant for HRP?

That two

Offline Danny Hampton (wawa wawa)

• 20 fps life
  • Deluxe
  • Date Registered: Jun 2017
    • United States
    • Android
    • Handheld Browser
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2017, 05:07:10 pm »
The junk boxes are balanced to hold the amount they do so they don't become too powerful a way to make money. This is done with most ways of making money, so asking them to change without providing a good reason why is useless.

i hate people who say "quarter till 7" like just say 6:75 dumb as

« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2017, 07:21:38 pm »
The junk boxes are balanced to hold the amount they do so they don't become too powerful a way to make money. This is done with most ways of making money, so asking them to change without providing a good reason why is useless.

This is very true, and this is also why I am on the fence about bumping up the slots. I feel it would cause imbalance if I were to bump it up. I have been thinking about bringing it up from 20 to 30, but I am still thinking about it.

Offline Rex Parkerson (<(EFR)> Rex)

• Date Registered: Jul 2017
  • How do I internet?
    • Canada
    • Windows 10
    • Chrome
« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2017, 08:43:52 pm »
I was exploring with the junk boxes and well I think the most I made was maybe 1k from a full box and then went out looking for high price stuff made like 800...... or do I just suck? lol

Offline Wulf Thunderbolt (Thunderwolf47)

• Administrator
  • *Bark* *Bark*
    • United States
    • Windows 10
    • Chrome
« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2017, 10:30:28 pm »
We have had many request to raise the storage capacity. I actually disagree with the fact to raise the container amount. If one is scavenging, you are able to carry the left over boxes with you which defeats the purpose of increasing the capacity. However some people are displeased with it still and perhaps a different compromise can be made. We may need to increase the rarity value of some items to increase sales price? We still need an "estimated time remaining" on the loot boxes to give use a general idea on which boxes to keep. This is another compromise that can be made as a makeshift capacity limit.

I am not in favor for increasing the limit, but am willing to provide technique for better scavenging.

<a>[/url]

Offline Cozmo Smith (CoZmo™)

• Date Registered: Aug 2017
  • I love HRP!
    • United States
    • Windows 10
    • Chrome
« Reply #6 on: August 24, 2017, 02:58:58 pm »
The thing about carry the extra boxes is they break, I've done it multiple times where the boxes break when the boat is moving, maybe bump it to 25 and add the ability to buy another one?

Offline NotRTLK

• Not a custom title
  • I'm a thing.
    • United States
    • Windows 10
    • Firefox
« Reply #7 on: September 10, 2017, 08:31:19 am »

This is very true, and this is also why I am on the fence about bumping up the slots. I feel it would cause imbalance if I were to bump it up. I have been thinking about bringing it up from 20 to 30, but I am still thinking about it.

20 regular
25 vip/premium

thats my thought

« Reply #8 on: September 12, 2017, 07:04:22 am »

20 regular
25 vip/premium

thats my thought

Oh shit, that's right. We could make it a donator thing. We just might need to do that. What do you think Wulf?