1,875 Posts in 546 Topics - by 1,449 Members - Latest Member: Yeetus Cleetus (Darksied)

Author Topic: Not a Devastating loss and more variety  (Read 1147 times)

Offline Nicholas Flammel (Queue)

• Semi-New Member
  • Date Registered: Jan 2018
  • I love HRP!
    • Australia
    • Windows 10
    • Chrome
Not a Devastating loss and more variety
« on: January 30, 2018, 05:04:20 am »
For smuggling the illegal money thing should have its pricing change, weather you change the 5k profit is up to you but i think the 15k buy price should be reduced so its not such a devastating loss when it falls out or get stolen, either 10k buy 15k sell or 5k buy 10k sell is fine my point is its not a 15k buy,

For illegal Guns (the crate) should be more, maybe an intermediate of 2500 profit to bridge the 1k and 5k as i think there being a 1k and a 1.5k to then go to a 5k is a bit ridicules

Offline Danny Hampton (wawa wawa)

• 20 fps life
  • Deluxe
  • Date Registered: Jun 2017
    • United States
    • Android
    • Handheld Browser
Re: Not a Devastating loss and more variety
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2018, 05:14:27 am »
 The "devestating loss" that comes with losing the money package is probably to add risk- Not only is smuggling very profitable already, it is very risky too. I think it strikes a good balance of risk and reward, seeing as how every other way to make money is either less profitable or time-consuming.

i hate people who say "quarter till 7" like just say 6:75 dumb as

Offline Nicholas Flammel (Queue)

• Semi-New Member
  • Date Registered: Jan 2018
  • I love HRP!
    • Australia
    • Windows 10
    • Chrome
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2018, 11:49:56 pm »
The "devestating loss" that comes with losing the money package is probably to add risk- Not only is smuggling very profitable already, it is very risky too. I think it strikes a good balance of risk and reward, seeing as how every other way to make money is either less profitable or time-consuming.

"time consuming" you mean sitting there afk for 40+ minutes
where as the smuggling is sitting there for an hour

Offline Danny Hampton (wawa wawa)

• 20 fps life
  • Deluxe
  • Date Registered: Jun 2017
    • United States
    • Android
    • Handheld Browser
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2018, 07:20:28 am »
Fishing is mostly afk like you said. Artifact hunting is pretty solid, but takes time and effort. Scavenging nets you 1k every 5-10 minutes.

Smuggling let's you RP like normal for an hour, and then you get to make a lot of money within 15 minutes AND have some fun active role play.

i hate people who say "quarter till 7" like just say 6:75 dumb as