1,875 Posts in 546 Topics - by 1,449 Members - Latest Member: Yeetus Cleetus (Darksied)

Author Topic: Trusted app for bish  (Read 1186 times)

Offline Bishop Wallace (Bish | 2401 Penitent Tangent)

• MEME
  • Developer
  • Date Registered: Mar 2017
  • The or something
    • United States
    • Windows 10
    • Chrome
Trusted app for bish
« on: August 15, 2017, 09:51:46 pm »
Role-Play Name: Bishop Wallace
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:29041928
Steam Name: Bish | Echo 419
Steam Profile Link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/nutcase98/

Hours played on HRP: 5 days - 5 hours - 30 minutes (as of posting this.)
Hours played on GMOD: 5,419

Explain why you should be considered Trusted: Im an old player of gmod and HRP.  Been around since early catalyst.  Back when printers were still a thing and we were using an RP version of a pirate ship wars map.  I have a lot of experience with the internal workings of the server.  Literal code workings and admin workings.  I've been around since the start and before I guess?  This current server that is.   Im pretty active in the community when Im not taking breaks from gmod as a whole.   I like to help new players if im not occupied in an RP situation already and I will actively give away money of my own... I have had 38k in my account for around a year.  Every time I get around 100k, I wind up giving it to either new players or just blowing it on guns and flooding the server lol.  But other than that, I guess I would consider myself active when Im on.

That two

Offline John Heald (Bay)

• Catalyst Regular
  • Developer
  • Date Registered: Jun 2017
  • Billy's Son
    • United States
    • Windows 10
    • Firefox
Re: Trusted app for bish
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2017, 10:05:06 pm »
+Support Previous dev/super admin. Was very friendly and active. Loved seeing him on the servers.

Sincerely, your favorite player, twitch.tv/bayprophet (John Heald)!

Offline Billy Bong (billybob41)

• Skeet
  • Owner
  • Date Registered: Feb 2017
  • Tenacious Behavior
    • United States
    • Windows 10
    • Chrome
Re: Trusted app for bish
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2017, 06:31:45 pm »
Hello Bishop, its great to see ya active on the server! Our history with HRP has gone back many years now, from oil rig battles to development. We have many new goals that will keep this game-mode fresh, we would enjoy having you on board! We accept this application knowing you will continue to support us in anyway possible. Hope to see you on TS more!

Billy