1,875 Posts in 546 Topics - by 1,449 Members - Latest Member: Yeetus Cleetus (Darksied)

Author Topic: I'm leaving Harbor RP.  (Read 2850 times)

Offline Shawn Portersons (nox)

• Date Registered: Jul 2018
  • I love HRP!
    • United States
    • Windows 10
    • Chrome
I'm leaving Harbor RP.
« on: July 21, 2018, 07:47:14 pm »
I just wanted to go on the server, and have a chill time. And what do I get? I get fucking harassed by East West with this prop mesh of a black person or something and I get harassed. I tell them to stop and I will report them if they don't, and I get John who RDMs me when I just want to be left alone. I'm done with your server. It was a good server, and I like it. But I'm done.
I'll come back when I feel, but right now my experience is horrid.

Oh. And proof that John Fisherman RDMed me.
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/407671230804787210/470422038255894529/unknown.png
I'll be finding another Harbor RP server to enjoy my time on. Thank you for having me.

« Last Edit: July 21, 2018, 07:59:50 pm by Shawn Portersons (nox) »

Offline Phil Mcgraw (Toast Is Good)

• Toast
  • Developer
  • Date Registered: Mar 2017
  • Life isn't all sunshine and rainbows.
    • United States
    • Windows 10
    • Chrome
Re: I'm leaving Harbor RP.
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2018, 10:37:32 pm »
Good evening Shawn.
I'm truly sorry to hear what has happened on our server between you and these two other players.
We're doing our best to investigate exactly what happened on the server. If there is any extra details you'd like to share with us, that would be very helpful.

Meh.

Offline Billy Bong (billybob41)

• Skeet
  • Owner
  • Date Registered: Feb 2017
  • Tenacious Behavior
    • United States
    • Windows 10
    • Chrome
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2018, 10:39:04 pm »
Sad to see ya go. Sucks when a player targets someone enough to make them leave, happens too often in garry's mod. We do have the support channel on discord for faster support, but know its a pain to get proof on-hand. However, if you so choose to stay, you should apply to be Trusted. This will allow you to manage the area around you. Meaning ban players who refuse to follow server rules. It does take extra effort to earn, but its worth having.

So this player in question will be dealt with, will check logs to see how far this really went. Goodluck on your search.

• I love HRP!
    • United States
    • Windows 10
    • Chrome
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2018, 03:51:21 am »
Thanks. I'll come back soon, I really love this server, and the people. It's just the people that make it hard.

• I love HRP!
    • United States
    • Windows 10
    • Chrome
« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2018, 03:53:01 am »
Good evening Shawn.
I'm truly sorry to hear what has happened on our server between you and these two other players.
We're doing our best to investigate exactly what happened on the server. If there is any extra details you'd like to share with us, that would be very helpful.

And uh...I was just getting on, minding my business. I didn't have enough space to make myself a new boat that I was working on so I went into the near garage, West East and some others (I can't remember their names) and they had this prop mesh of a black guy? I was trying to make my boat and they immediately started messing with me with it telling me to "lick the penis" and I refused, so I told them to stop and they wouldn't. They followed me around, kept messing with me, and flinged my boat so I wouldn't get away.

Offline Phil Mcgraw (Toast Is Good)

• Toast
  • Developer
  • Date Registered: Mar 2017
  • Life isn't all sunshine and rainbows.
    • United States
    • Windows 10
    • Chrome
« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2018, 04:48:36 am »
Alright, thank you for the information. I will look into it further.

« Last Edit: July 22, 2018, 04:55:55 am by Phil Mcgraw (Toast Is Good) »
Meh.

• I love HRP!
    • United States
    • Windows 10
    • Chrome
« Reply #6 on: July 22, 2018, 05:22:01 am »
Alright, thank you for the information. I will look into it further.
Thanks, Phil.