1,875 Posts in 546 Topics - by 1,449 Members - Latest Member: Yeetus Cleetus (Darksied)

Author Topic: Armored Personell Carriers  (Read 1054 times)

Offline Danny Hampton (wawa wawa)

• 20 fps life
  • Deluxe
  • Date Registered: Jun 2017
    • United States
    • Android
    • Handheld Browser
Armored Personell Carriers
« on: November 01, 2017, 02:30:04 pm »
Here's a quick showcase of some of my recent (and older) work. I recently started selling these vehicle dupes to people, so a post to showcase some of them will be careful. I don't want to compile a full list unless I need to or people want it, so let me know what you think.

A2M3- An improved version of one of my oldest but best designs. It's less buggy than most of my other vehicles, and it's fairly large for good cargo area. This version has added armor on the sides, front, and back hatch which you can see. It also has an external seat where a crew member can poke their head out. The machinegun is for decoration, but if you need to defend yourself whoever sits there can use seat weapons.

Bonus, the A2M2T variant (in Blackwater colors). It has a badass-looking turret with another external seat. The gun is just for looks, but the extra seat means double the firepower if you use seat weapons.

A6M1 - A less "military-looking" vehicle that has regular windows instead of one-way vision ports. It's not as well-armored as the others, and it's more for passengers than for cargo.

A8M2- A very new variant of a fairly new vehicle. This version has lots of added armor on all sides and the top, making it the front and sides almost completely resistant to bullets. The interior of this design has much more vision than other vehicles- Crew and passengers in first-person can see in all directions, making driving easier. The external seat also adds extra awareness and allows you to defend yourself.

Some pictures of the interiors:

i hate people who say "quarter till 7" like just say 6:75 dumb as

Offline Billy Bong (billybob41)

• Skeet
  • Owner
  • Date Registered: Feb 2017
  • Tenacious Behavior
    • United States
    • Windows 10
    • Chrome
Re: Armored Personell Carriers
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2017, 10:20:24 pm »
Epic screenshots, some of the best I've seen in a while. Being able to deploy out on land or at sea makes these super useful. Also, the ability to secure packages inside gives you the ultimate amphibious APC. Can't wait to use them again, thanks for sharing Danny!

Offline Matthew Green (Viserion)

• Nah
  • Trusted
  • Semi-New Member
  • Date Registered: May 2017
    • United Kingdom
    • Windows 10
    • Chrome
Re: Armored Personell Carriers
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2018, 07:09:01 am »
best APC ever

RushoxPurge