1,875 Posts in 546 Topics - by 1,449 Members - Latest Member: Yeetus Cleetus (Darksied)

Author Topic: Vip/deluxe from the old server?  (Read 2009 times)

Offline Rex Parkerson (<(EFR)> Rex)

• Date Registered: Jul 2017
  • How do I internet?
    • Canada
    • Windows 10
    • Chrome
Vip/deluxe from the old server?
« on: July 15, 2017, 08:15:21 pm »
So I hoped on gmod today to see if I could find a server to play on, and to my surprise found harbor rp. My question is is there a way to try and get my VIP back? I bought it when catalyst had it and then you guys sadly I don't remember my info at this moment

Offline Wulf Thunderbolt (Thunderwolf47)

• Administrator
  • Date Registered: Mar 2017
  • *Bark* *Bark*
    • United States
    • Windows 10
    • Chrome
Re: Vip/deluxe from the old server?
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2017, 10:47:07 pm »
Thank you for making the post, it has been a long time since catalyst was online. Unfortunately only Billy or  can reaquire you with your previous rank. We thank you for joining HRP once again.

<a>[/url]

Offline Billy Bong (billybob41)

• Skeet
  • Owner
  • Date Registered: Feb 2017
  • Tenacious Behavior
    • United States
    • Windows 10
    • Chrome
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2017, 12:44:01 pm »
Hello Rex, that server shutdown many years ago. The previous community's data is long gone and players were forced to start over. Since our launch, we have drastically improved things all over the game-mode. Our two year old database with everyone's progress will always have a backed-up copy. I can assure you nothing will ever be reset again. Plus, new things are constantly being added here. Such as more custom content, fixing bugs, optimization, added better tools and even doing a map update.

Using our !reward system will give you some perks back, such as in-game cash and now unlimited saves with advanced dupe. Please let us know if you have anymore questions or concerns. Hope to see you again soon, thanks for posting!

Billy

Offline Rex Parkerson (<(EFR)> Rex)

• Date Registered: Jul 2017
  • How do I internet?
    • Canada
    • Windows 10
    • Chrome
« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2017, 01:03:18 pm »
Not that big of deal I was just wondering if there was a way to see if I could get it back because I also bought it from you guys

« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2017, 03:32:21 pm »
If you need any support on this issue, or any further topics, please make another post, or contact us privately.

For now, locked & completed.