1,875 Posts in 546 Topics - by 1,449 Members - Latest Member: Yeetus Cleetus (Darksied)

Author Topic: Xizad's Application  (Read 794 times)

Offline Xizad

• Big Booty Bitch
  • Date Registered: Mar 2017
  • Release hyppee
Xizad's Application
« on: March 02, 2017, 02:19:52 pm »
Role-Play Name: Xizad
SteamID:  STEAM_0:1:54385718
Steam Name: Xizad
Steam Profile Link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Xizad/

Reason for applying: I have loved HarborRP since I day I started playing. My first experience was on Catalyst, that I didn't play for a while, but I did enjoy and love making propboats, and the freebuild & RP aspect sunk into me. I then came onto HarborRP (LTG) and then played it for a long time, and bought the 20$ rank. I was active almost everyday, and became very fond and loving of it. It was shortly losing population, and then it shut down. Billy told me about the new server, so I have come back, applying for a position here. I will not bore you with multiple paragraphs, just a short & simple summary.

Past experience: For the past 6 years of playing gmod, I have been indulged in many communities, ranging from: DarkRP, SCP-RP, HL2RP, & Basewars. These all range from very strict seriousRP, to a casual lightRP experience. I have been experienced in many different servers, being a Root and helping develop some. I infact made my own server a few years back, which was somewhat successful. We had around 20 people on daily for a few months, and then we went downhill, probably due to the lack of new players. I still have many friends to this day that I helped startup and prosper their server.

Personal skills: Very active, laid back, and collective. However, when the time is to be. I can and will be strict to serious offenses, but organised and open-ears to more light offenses.

Requested positions: Administrator

In detail, explain how your involvement will benefit the community: I am very experienced, very trustworthy, and very active. During the LTG Harbor Roleplay Era, I would always get on and attempt to help new players, giving them tips and starting money to new players. When I first got into Harbor Roleplay, it was somebody named Jake, that showed me around and make me playing and loving what I still wait for today. I am generous, and I am open to anything anyone has to say. With my previous experience, I have all the administrator commands locked and loaded in my head, and I am very consistent.

Offline Xizad

• Big Booty Bitch
  • Date Registered: Mar 2017
  • Release hyppee
Re: Xizad's Application
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2017, 04:29:56 pm »
ALSO: I was trusted on LTG, so that's why I am applying for a staff position.

Offline Billy Bong (billybob41)

• Skeet
  • Owner
  • Date Registered: Feb 2017
  • Tenacious Behavior
    • United States
    • Windows 10
    • Chrome
Re: Xizad's Application
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2017, 01:27:56 am »
If you already earned trusted, then we will return your rank right away. Please stay active on forums, servers and TS. This will allow us to evaluate your behavior and determine your qualifications.

Thank you for posting!