1,875 Posts in 546 Topics - by 1,449 Members - Latest Member: Yeetus Cleetus (Darksied)

Author Topic: Trusted application DeadTetris  (Read 1301 times)

Offline Robin Heyerdahl (DeadTetris)

• Deluxe
  • Date Registered: Apr 2017
  • I love HRP!
    • Norway
    • Windows 10
    • Chrome
Trusted application DeadTetris
« on: May 12, 2017, 01:24:32 pm »
Role-Play Name: Robin Heyerdahl
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:34731259
Steam Name: DeadTetris
Steam Profile Link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/DeadTetris/

Hours played on HRP: 3 days and 14 Hours (13 Days on Catalyst)
Hours played on GMOD: 4420

Explain why you should be considered Trusted: I think i should be considered since i have alot of past experience of being staff on other servers and gamemodes, i also really like helping other players. I have no issue giving away my dupes either if someone asks nicely for them or if a new player needs a fishing platform, also i discovered recently how much fun it is to help new players and then see how they turn out after starting to stand on their own feet and see their economy grow. Also i have seen how much rulebreakers there have been on recently, which i have reported to Bill chunga.  Also i know how to build something solid, i have well over 1000 hours on Naval Play, for those of you who dont know what that is, Well naval play is where you fight to conquer an oil rig to bring oil home in exchange for doubloons (cash)
there you can choose what you wanna build, ranging from Boats, Planes, Submarines and blimps.
I have built alot there and i feel after all these years of playing Gmod that i know how to build properly and i know how to build something solid and that works, also i think that the server need more european staff due to the fact that most rulebreakers are here during our timezone and when most staff are asleep. Therefore i would be happy to help in any way i can even if its the smallest or the biggest of things, as i like to say, no task is too small everything has a meaning. After helping i might just put a smile around someones mouth. And as said i really like helping people out, if its building or learning how to use precision alignment. And i hope that one day i will prove myself good enough to be on the staff team, which has been my dream since Catalyst.

But short summary of why i should be considered is:  I can build something decent that works and i know how to use the tools on the server, Precision alignment, No collide ETC. Also i am really helpful i really like to help others with their problems and questions, if they ask something in OOC i normally answear, also i have been helping alot of new players recently with their problems. I am on the server almost everyday, except when i dont have time to come on, which is rare. I am on steam from when i come home from school untill i go to bed, also  during the weekends i am really active and always available trough steam if someone needs me i am easily available.

And no task is not important, helping others is just as important as building something for another player, now i hope you will consider me to join the team.

NOTE: THE PICTURES ARE NOT FOR ME TO BRAG ABOUT MY "SKILLS" BUT TO SHOW THAT I CAN ACTUALLY BUILD SOMETHING SOLID AND THAT WORKS!

Some pictures of previous builds (Note i have more builds but i have lost it on my hard drive after i reinstalled my windows)

Offline Wulf Thunderbolt (Thunderwolf47)

• Administrator
  • Date Registered: Mar 2017
  • *Bark* *Bark*
    • United States
    • Windows 10
    • Chrome
Re: Trusted application DeadTetris
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2017, 06:09:10 pm »
Thanks for posting Deadtetris, we very much apriciate a detailed application.

<a>[/url]

« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2017, 12:19:06 am »
Quite the portfolio you got! Your chances of getting trusted are pretty good. We'll need to do some evaluations but yeah, like Wulf said, we really like a highly detailed app.

• Deluxe
  • I love HRP!
    • Norway
    • Windows 10
    • Chrome
« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2017, 01:38:26 pm »
Quote from:  link=topic=192.msg526#msg526 date=1494659946
Quite the portfolio you got! Your chances of getting trusted are pretty good. We'll need to do some evaluations but yeah, like Wulf said, we really like a highly detailed app.

Yeah, if im not suitable for you this time after evaluating ill keep on trying to prove that i belong on the team :)

Offline Billy Bong (billybob41)

• Skeet
  • Owner
  • Date Registered: Feb 2017
  • Tenacious Behavior
    • United States
    • Windows 10
    • Chrome
« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2017, 01:54:12 pm »
This app is amazing! Its great you enjoy helping players and willing to show how to build stuff. From how you behave in the server to your post on forums, plus all your dedicated time to HRP, I feel you would be a great team member! Join our teamspeak server often and stay active on HRP! Thanks for posting!

Billy

• Deluxe
  • I love HRP!
    • Norway
    • Windows 10
    • Chrome
« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2017, 02:50:33 pm »
This app is amazing! Its great you enjoy helping players and willing to show how to build stuff. From how you behave in the server to your post on forums, plus all your dedicated time to HRP, I feel you would be a great team member! Join our teamspeak server often and stay active on HRP! Thanks for posting!

Billy

Sure will do! havent had alot of free time lately due to exams but sure will be active!