1,875 Posts in 546 Topics - by 1,449 Members - Latest Member: Yeetus Cleetus (Darksied)

Recent Posts

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10
Introductions / What's up?
« Last post by Winston Michael (sammy) on November 17, 2021, 07:20:25 pm »
I go by many names as of now, but you can just call me RedSpree, and I joined and played HRP about 4 years ago, but only stayed for around 2 days and forgot about it. Coming back now, I can see this thing is gonna change a bit from what I remember. About the only memory I have is flying WAC for people, (when I actually could fly), but I'm hoping I can make more, and stay for longer than what I had previously. I hope to see all of you on the server.
Philiam you always have such a way with words
Role-Play Name: David Croxton
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:84304181
Steam Name: GarretG
Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/BaerBear/

Reason for applying: To become super admin.
Past experience: Um, dont know where to begin, former admin on catalyst, ran the server with billy on a non staff side, we knew everything that was going on.
Personal skills: Communication, Sense of humor, Can joke, but very serious when it comes down to it.
Requested positions: Super Admin/Senior Admin

In detail, explain how your involvement will benefit the community: So, it is not arguable that i am not one of the oldest HRP players, ive been playing this game mode for literally almost a deckade. Been admin on mulitple HRP servers that arent around anymore, current admin on HRP. I believe i deserve a position on the team that demonstrates how OG and long ive been around in this game mode. I have currently demonstrated my knowledge of the rules and abilities to watch logs, and carry out administrative terms.
Public Discussions / Re: Suggestions
« Last post by David Croxton (day 1 of kbm) on November 15, 2021, 12:06:36 pm »
Please dont say update, trust me i want the update more than anyone else.
Public Discussions / Suggestions
« Last post by David Croxton (day 1 of kbm) on November 15, 2021, 12:04:45 pm »
Im curious to see if anyone has any suggestions on anything the staff team can do to bring or draw players back.
Community News / Status of Harbor Roleplay
« Last post by John Heald (Bay) on December 09, 2020, 03:14:12 pm »
Hey guys, many of you have not seen me around in a while. I'm Bay, also known as John Heald (Roleplay wise). I just wanted to let you all know that HRP is still online. We are still alive, though we have been dealing with hell lately. I was here a few months ago, we hammered out many issues with Twin Harbor. Now that I am back, I hope to continue development and get you guys what you want..... Twin Harbor.

The development will still be slow, as we are approaching the end of the year, and approaching the holidays.

I encourage you all to get on the server and show that you are still active and with us. We appreciate the continued support and we hope that support can stay with us into the future.

Introductions / Re: the return of eugene quiggles
« Last post by John Heald (Bay) on December 08, 2020, 04:38:25 pm »
Yea we're still here. Welcome back to the community. Look forward to seeing you around some time.
Completed Donation Perks & Questions / Re: Didnt receive benefits
« Last post by David Croxton (day 1 of kbm) on December 07, 2020, 05:58:04 pm »
This has been resolved.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10