1,875 Posts in 546 Topics - by 1,449 Members - Latest Member: Yeetus Cleetus (Darksied)

Author Topic: How to Use the Donation System  (Read 895 times)

How to Use the Donation System
« on: April 11, 2017, 08:22:35 pm »
We replaced our old, shitty donation system with the Prometheus donation system which was modified by I, , to be very simple and fit out sort of color pallet on the forums. Now this system is a little more complex, but it has great things like Teamspeak support and a beautiful in-game notification system for when it comes through to our servers. Once you learn how to use it right, you learn how simple it is. I will walk you through a test donation here.

Let's say I wanted to buy a Deluxe package for $20. Here is how I would do it to make sure I receive all benefits properly and do it correctly.

1. Boot up GMod and connect to the server.

2. Type in "!donate" in chat and then this menu should popup.

(You will most likely not have those two packages nor the "Admin" button)

3. Click on the "Donate" button to open our shop up in the Steam browser.

4. Click the "Sign In" button at the top right.

(Since you're doing this from the Steam browser, you should already be logged in on Steam and the Steam site will verify that you want to sign in with your user.)

5. Pick which package you want and click on the big blue "Purchase" button on the corresponding box. In this case, I will be selecting the "Deluxe" box.

6. Read through it all, make sure it's correct, then click on "Purchase with PayPal".

7. Go through everything on the PayPal and then it will return you back to our site.

8. Once you get put back to our site, go back in-game and simply wait.

9. After an ample amount of waiting, you should get a popup on the far left of your screen telling you that you have received your package.

(Will be a different package name depending on what you purchased)

You will then have your package and all of the perks that go along with it.

If, for any reason, you do not get your package, please make a post HERE, following the provided format, and we will respond as soon as we get a chance.