1,875 Posts in 546 Topics - by 1,449 Members - Latest Member: Yeetus Cleetus (Darksied)

Author Topic: The Behemoth!  (Read 1185 times)

The Behemoth!
« on: April 01, 2017, 03:45:33 pm »
This is it. The boat of boats. The king, the ruler of every boat out there. This boat has it all; speed, strength, space. Whether you are using this for your legal and legitimate fishing business, leading a fleet of ruthless pirates, or smuggling all of those needed products between harbors, this boat is there for you. This boat is right on the line of the prop limit, and requires a total of 6,000 force from 3 thrusters on the back to get it moving. Let's talk features.

Features List

- Floaters under the floor of the boat that give you extra height

- Speedy but realistic thrusters for maximum speed and control

- A helipad that expands out for the biggest helicopters

- A large room for whatever purpose the captain might see fit

- Stock holders around the boat for holding your packages, fishing equipment, etc

Features Summary

This multipurpose boat tries to keep the most ambitious captains in check at all times. It has features that allow you to be multiple titles at once and serve with your other crew mates. The Behemoth has space, space, and space. You have space for the biggest helicopters to transport with you, the stock holders for your equipment are everywhere. Say you found someones package in the middle of the ocean that they dropped and you want it but you need to get in the water and out as quickly as possible. The boat has holders right as the staircase so you can just go out, grab it, and plop it down as soon as you get up.

The boat seems like it could be more customized out of the box but was purposely left that way. This boat is very customizable. You can add seats for you and your crew wherever you see fit, the room in the middle was left empty to do whatever you want with it. You could move all storage into there, make it a captains room, a crew room, a brig for your hostages, or just leave it empty for temporary storage. You can change this boat however you feel. You can completely remove the house and just use the base if you really wanted to. You can re-materialize it all, it's completely up to you.

In short, this boat is massive, feature packed, and customizable for more!

Media

(On the water with a Huey landed on it | Full Image)

(Backside angle on the water with Huey on it | Full Image)

(Gif of frontside door to the room | Full Gif)

(Gif of door from inside the room | Full Gif)

Controls

Arrow key up: Move forward
Arrow key down: Move backwards/brake
Arrow key right: Steer right
Arrow key left: Steer left

Numpad *: Open Hydraulic door

How Do I Get This?

I have put this boat and a couple other things in the public Advanced Duplicator folder under the folder named "BoatStuff". I am working on an addon that will have a better system for sharing public dupes. Until then, just use the public folder.

Offline Nate Critch

• Fishlord
  • Trusted
  • Semi-New Member
  • Date Registered: Mar 2017
  • I am a Dedicated member of HRP, Currently Trusted
    • United States
    • Windows 10
    • Chrome
Re: The Behemoth!
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2017, 08:45:10 pm »
This is a cool and dope boat, must of took awhile to build. XD

« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2017, 09:42:39 pm »
This is a cool and dope boat, must of took awhile to build. XD

Yeah I didn't ever think I would actually finish it either. I built this all last night but I had been getting up a shit ton and just working on it a little at a time but finally finished it. lol

Offline Billy Bong (billybob41)

• Skeet
  • Owner
  • Date Registered: Feb 2017
  • Tenacious Behavior
    • United States
    • Windows 10
    • Chrome
« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2017, 10:21:12 am »
daaaaaaamn this thing is epic! Have you installed a TV on it yet?

« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2017, 11:30:51 am »
daaaaaaamn this thing is epic! Have you installed a TV on it yet?

Nah, but it has space for one anywhere on this. :P