1,875 Posts in 546 Topics - by 1,449 Members - Latest Member: Yeetus Cleetus (Darksied)

Author Topic: Cost of ammo  (Read 1343 times)

Offline [PT2]Mystic

• Date Registered: Mar 2017
  • I love HRP!
Cost of ammo
« on: March 18, 2017, 08:26:35 pm »
I think the ammo should be 50$ in stead of 110$ its a alot of money for only 30 rounds for a gun 50 is the highest i'd go for Also i think RPG's should be worth 7k its not hard to get 2k for a RPG and there very powerfull.
Thanks for viewing my suggestion please post you thoughts in the comments.

Re: Cost of ammo
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2017, 10:11:47 pm »
I agree that the base ammos (pistol, rifle, etc) should definitely be lowered. Let's wait for Billy's reply and see what he says regarding it all.

Offline Billy Bong (billybob41)

• Skeet
  • Owner
  • Date Registered: Feb 2017
  • Tenacious Behavior
    • United States
    • Windows 10
    • Chrome
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2017, 10:54:11 am »
I feel if we lower the price, it will cause more deaths all over the map. We would also need to edit the price of guns to balance the firepower.

Those who play the game-mode and take advantage of all available jobs don't mind spending money for protection. If you start saving at a constant rate, buying ammo won't be an issue for you ether. Try getting pistol ammo for SMGs to save a bit, or switch to shotguns. Thanks for posting!

Billy

Zafiro

« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2017, 10:15:28 pm »
I feel if we lower the price, it will cause more deaths all over the map. We would also need to edit the price of guns to balance the firepower.

Definitely, double barrels fly off shelves for like 450-750$ while something like the Deagle is more pricey but not worth using in comparison also this goes for a lot of the pistols too.

« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2017, 03:05:10 pm »
Billy has made it clear that we wont change the price of ammo merely because it's "too expensive".

We will look into balancing out the prices based on damage. That is for another suggestion.

Completed.