1,875 Posts in 546 Topics - by 1,449 Members - Latest Member: Yeetus Cleetus (Darksied)

Author Topic: More CG ideas.  (Read 1982 times)

Offline Bishop Wallace (Bish | 2401 Penitent Tangent)

• MEME
  • Developer
  • Date Registered: Mar 2017
  • The or something
    • United States
    • Windows 10
    • Chrome
More CG ideas.
« on: November 04, 2017, 01:05:22 pm »
So, with the new map coming, and the amount of CG that will be required to patrol the new harbor, I figured I would suggest the addition of new jobs or the addition of more CG to the roster.

The new job would simply be this, CG reserve.  The Reserve would not be allowed to leave red harbor and would be specifically set to patrol the harbor and sewers.  There would be 4 and they would only spawn with side arms.  They require less playtime to get yet have same questions.

They would spawn wearing a dress blue like uniform or even just a security guard uniform.  Their main job would be to prevent crime in the harbor while the CG did patrols.   

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=276601948&searchtext=guard  Maybe?

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=608928002&searchtext=guard  This maybe too?

That two

Offline Danny Hampton (wawa wawa)

• 20 fps life
  • Deluxe
  • Date Registered: Jun 2017
    • United States
    • Android
    • Handheld Browser
Re: More CG ideas.
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2017, 03:19:54 pm »
That sounds like a good idea. It would be possible to have the Reserve share the same 6 hour playtime unlock as the Gun Dealer and BMD.

i hate people who say "quarter till 7" like just say 6:75 dumb as

Offline NotRTLK

• Not a custom title
  • I'm a thing.
    • United States
    • Windows 10
    • Firefox
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2017, 08:51:53 am »
I like the idea, but first I'd like to make sure the population of the server will be good enough to justify this. Right now barely anyone even goes CG so yeah.

• MEME
  • Developer
  • The or something
    • United States
    • Windows 10
    • Chrome
« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2017, 09:33:33 pm »
I like the idea, but first I'd like to make sure the population of the server will be good enough to justify this. Right now barely anyone even goes CG so yeah.

Only dead because lack of content.  Would be more populate and would really help with the larger occupation.

That two

Offline Billy Bong (billybob41)

• Skeet
  • Owner
  • Date Registered: Feb 2017
  • Tenacious Behavior
    • United States
    • Windows 10
    • Chrome
« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2017, 09:06:09 pm »
I also agree with Bish. If we give the coast guard more duties and features, I feel the job would promote more use and also gain interest among future players. We are working on many projects to being these in the coming update. More criminal jobs for RP, new weapons to use, working on getting them a new boat as well. I would also like to decide on whether we should allow coast guard at the Island Resort / Islands to expand their territory.

• MEME
  • Developer
  • The or something
    • United States
    • Windows 10
    • Chrome
« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2017, 10:14:22 pm »
I also agree with Bish. If we give the coast guard more duties and features, I feel the job would promote more use and also gain interest among future players. We are working on many projects to being these in the coming update. More criminal jobs for RP, new weapons to use, working on getting them a new boat as well. I would also like to decide on whether we should allow coast guard at the Island Resort / Islands to expand their territory.
  Well, we need more CG or at least CG reserves... or maybe even army reserves.  AKA, home guard... or national guard.  Somebody that STAYS in the harbor while the CG actually are out on patrol...

They could probably have shotguns...  IDk. 

That two

Offline Grant Hurd (Jolly Turtle)

• Semi-New Member
  • Date Registered: Jul 2017
  • I love Anal!
    • United States
    • Windows 10
    • Chrome
« Reply #6 on: November 08, 2017, 04:50:46 pm »

Will the guns be the same gun mod or are we transferring to m9k or something?

Offline Danny Hampton (wawa wawa)

• 20 fps life
  • Deluxe
  • Date Registered: Jun 2017
    • United States
    • Android
    • Handheld Browser
« Reply #7 on: November 08, 2017, 09:08:10 pm »

M9GAYK is currently what we use. It's a decent weapon base, but not only is it sort of stale, there are better alternatives. TFA or something along those lines would be a definite improvement.

i hate people who say "quarter till 7" like just say 6:75 dumb as

• MEME
  • Developer
  • The or something
    • United States
    • Windows 10
    • Chrome
« Reply #8 on: November 09, 2017, 04:03:46 pm »

M9GAYK is currently what we use. It's a decent weapon base, but not only is it sort of stale, there are better alternatives. TFA or something along those lines would be a definite improvement.
  You can use a command with TFA to automaticly convert MK9 into TFA base without changing any of the stats.... so... TFA is probs the best choice for a weapon base change.  It won't require any code change either.

That two

• MEME
  • Developer
  • The or something
    • United States
    • Windows 10
    • Chrome
« Reply #9 on: November 09, 2017, 07:52:40 pm »

You can use a command with TFA to automaticly convert MK9 into TFA base without changing any of the stats.... so... TFA is probs the best choice for a weapon base change.  It won't require any code change either.

Found some more models that would be good for CG in general.
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=915783968&searchtext=reserve

That two