1,875 Posts in 546 Topics - by 1,449 Members - Latest Member: Yeetus Cleetus (Darksied)

Author Topic: More weapons  (Read 841 times)

Offline Bishop Wallace (Bish | 2401 Penitent Tangent)

• MEME
  • Developer
  • Date Registered: Mar 2017
  • The or something
    • United States
    • Windows 10
    • Chrome
More weapons
« on: August 23, 2017, 02:29:38 pm »
Figured I would suggest some new weapons that could be added and some simple edits that could be made to balance others.

First, lower weight of the PKM by a little.  Around 2kg.

Second, make the M4 purchasable as a semi auto civillian grade rifle.  AKA, gun dealer.

Add the Remington 1858.  Make the firing RPM 10k so you can shoot as fast as you can click.. real mcree hours.  Also, im not currently aware of the damage on it, but I dont think it would kill unless you got headshots for at least half the drum.
m9k_remington1858  Make it gundealer and like $500 or something.

Add the spas 12 to BMD.  Lower the damage to about 13 damage per pellet.  Increase the spread to about 0.15 and lower firing RPM to about 400.
m9k_spas12

Add the BAR m9k_m1918bar to BMD.  Im not sure what to make the damage on this gun since I've never really used it.  But it can be balanced fairly easly. 

All of this would take roughly 15 minutes to maybe a half hour to be plugged into the inventory system, adjusted and balanced and added into the server. 

That two

Offline Danny Hampton (wawa wawa)

• 20 fps life
  • Deluxe
  • Date Registered: Jun 2017
    • United States
    • Android
    • Handheld Browser
Re: More weapons
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2017, 05:38:54 pm »
I would also like to see ammo balanced a little better so you can get a little more for every package of it, because as it stands it's just too heavy.

Also pls Magpul PDR.

i hate people who say "quarter till 7" like just say 6:75 dumb as

Offline Bishop Wallace (Bish | 2401 Penitent Tangent)

• MEME
  • Developer
  • Date Registered: Mar 2017
  • The or something
    • United States
    • Windows 10
    • Chrome
Re: More weapons
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2017, 08:32:15 pm »
I would also like to see ammo balanced a little better so you can get a little more for every package of it, because as it stands it's just too heavy.

Also pls Magpul PDR.
PDR over the BAR would better honestly.  Seems more illegal.  lol

That two