1,875 Posts in 546 Topics - by 1,449 Members - Latest Member: Yeetus Cleetus (Darksied)

Author Topic: I'm not back  (Read 3186 times)

I'm not back
« on: July 19, 2018, 06:06:36 pm »
Well my situation changed. I've been working on HRP on and off while I have free time on summer break, but things have changed. I've had to move around and now I'm busy, even in my free summer. So now the rest of my summer is going to be putting in work IRL. After that, school will have kicked back up and I'm going to have to focus on my studies.

Because of this, I do not prioritize GMod enough to take time out of my now busy schedule to develop for the game. Along with this, I've been playing GMod for thousands of hours across multiple accounts now since about 2009. I'm sick of it. I've done a lot of work for HRP, and although TwinHRP is not done, someone else will hopefully come along and finish it. So with that, you can consider me out of GMod permanently and I really hope someone else can finish up my work.

TL;DR: too busy, and don't like gmod anymore so I'm out

Offline Phil Mcgraw (Toast Is Good)

• Toast
  • Developer
  • Date Registered: Mar 2017
  • Life isn't all sunshine and rainbows.
    • United States
    • Windows 10
    • Chrome
Re: I'm not back
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2018, 11:05:48 pm »
Although I'm saddened that you're leaving, I understand things happen in life. Thank you for everything you've done for us and for staying around for so long. I hope that we can one day meet again.
I bid you farewell, and may your future hold more positive outcomes. -Toast

Meh.