1,875 Posts in 546 Topics - by 1,449 Members - Latest Member: Yeetus Cleetus (Darksied)

User Info

Click here to login with forum username and password.

Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 51
  • Dot Spiders: 6
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

Board Stats

• stats Total Members: 1,449
  • stats Total Posts: 1,875
  • stats Total Topics: 546
  • stats Total Categories: 4
  • stats Total Boards: 39
  • stats Most Online: 1,067

Shoutbox

Refresh History
December 09, 2020, 03:14:12 pm by John Heald (Bay) | Views: 4667 | Comments: 3

Hey guys, many of you have not seen me around in a while. I'm Bay, also known as John Heald (Roleplay wise). I just wanted to let you all know that HRP is still online. We are still alive, though we have been dealing with hell lately. I was here a few months ago, we hammered out many issues with Twin Harbor. Now that I am back, I hope to continue development and get you guys what you want..... Twin Harbor.

The development will still be slow, as we are approaching the end of the year, and approaching the holidays.

I encourage you all to get on the server and show that you are still active and with us. We appreciate the continued support and we hope that support can stay...
July 23, 2018, 02:33:22 pm by Bishop Wallace (Bish | 2401 Penitent Tangent) | Views: 4814 | Comments: 6

The staff are wanting to try a special RP event here soon.  We are looking for possible ideas.  Post a comment with your idea.

The event will have a short written backstory for guidelines to follow and we will allow some rule bending/breaking.  The event will have its own set rules that will only be available when staff are organizing said event.  Once established, the foundation will be laid out for players to put in what they want to do in the event. 

We will not be adding anything to the server code/files for the event.  This is a strictly role play oriented event. 

If you have any questions, save them until we get a general idea of the event we want to ...
July 19, 2018, 06:06:36 pm by | Views: 3189 | Comments: 1

Well my situation changed. I've been working on HRP on and off while I have free time on summer break, but things have changed. I've had to move around and now I'm busy, even in my free summer. So now the rest of my summer is going to be putting in work IRL. After that, school will have kicked back up and I'm going to have to focus on my studies.

Because of this, I do not prioritize GMod enough to take time out of my now busy schedule to develop for the game. Along with this, I've been playing GMod for thousands of hours across multiple accounts now since about 2009. I'm sick of it. I've done a lot of work for HRP, and although TwinHRP is not done, someone else will hopefully come...
March 27, 2018, 06:44:05 pm by | Views: 5141 | Comments: 9

Hello all,

I am returning. I have squared away some real life stuff and am able to take the lead back on developing for HRP.

My intentions are to get this update out finally and then settle down and probably focus on website stuff and backend server stuff. I also intend to work with everyone currently on the HRP team, and I am not throwing anyone away. If you can help, you should offer it, if not already. This update needs to get released.

I hope for some good stuff.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4

Our servers!