1,875 Posts in 546 Topics - by 1,449 Members - Latest Member: Yeetus Cleetus (Darksied)

Author Topic: Trusted Application | Danny Hampton [George W. Bush]  (Read 1635 times)

Offline Danny Hampton (wawa wawa)

• 20 fps life
  • Deluxe
  • Date Registered: Jun 2017
    • United States
    • Android
    • Handheld Browser
Trusted Application | Danny Hampton [George W. Bush]
« on: August 11, 2018, 02:36:41 pm »
Role-Play Name: Danny Hampton
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:84029029
Steam Name: George W. Bush
Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198128323787

Time played on HRP: 20 days 11 hours 2 minutes (At time of posting)
Hours played on GMOD: 2152 hours

Explain why you should be considered Trusted:

Simply put, I believe I am fit for the trusted position because I am experienced with the server. I have over 20 days of playtime, and I am familiar with the rules. I am an experienced builder, and I have had many good experiences on the server that make me want to become more involved in the community. Not only am I experienced with playing on the server, but I also actively keep track of the HRP Discord and I will be able to help there as well. I know most of the community, and I want to be able to give back to them by becoming trusted. I am helpful and friendly to new players, and I think that the server would benefit from my being trusted with this position.

I am mature and experienced enough with the server and with GMod to make good use of Trusted, by helping to resolve issues and help others on the server. Thank you for reviewing my application and I hope to hear from you soon!

i hate people who say "quarter till 7" like just say 6:75 dumb as

Offline Phil Mcgraw (Toast Is Good)

• Toast
  • Developer
  • Date Registered: Mar 2017
  • Life isn't all sunshine and rainbows.
    • United States
    • Windows 10
    • Chrome
Re: Trusted Application | Danny Hampton [George W. Bush]
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2018, 01:18:16 pm »
Thank you for posting Danny. You're a very active player in the community, you always find ways to build new things on the server, and I've never had much trouble with you regarding any rules. We're always looking for more Trusted and I'm sure you could fit the part. Good luck with the application.

Meh.

Offline Miku Netsuha (Nicknero)

• That one oldfag.
  • Administrator
  • Why are you reading this?
    • The Netherlands
    • Windows 7
    • Firefox
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2018, 10:06:38 pm »
I'm mostly positive about you. However, yesterday you made some mistakes.
You allowed a new player (your friend) to go around and RDM people. Not only that, but you helped him doing it by supplying him with weapons and bringing him to where players were. That's as bad as RDMing yourself imo.
You got away with a 30 minute ban, because you know better.

I'm not saying you ruined your chances completely, but if you are trusted you cannot allow yourself to let this happen.
So let's hope this was a one time thing.

Offline Danny Hampton (wawa wawa)

• 20 fps life
  • Deluxe
    • United States
    • Android
    • Handheld Browser
« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2018, 05:28:51 am »
I understand that I made a lot of mistakes. However, it helped me realize how much I need to think things through, and that I need to be much more aware of my actions if I intend to have any responsibility on the server. I didn't realize at the time, but the seemingly minor actions I took allowed a lot of disruption.

In the future I will keep myself in check, and not allow this kind of mistake to happen again. Thank you for considering my application.

i hate people who say "quarter till 7" like just say 6:75 dumb as

Offline Billy Bong (billybob41)

• Skeet
  • Owner
  • Date Registered: Feb 2017
  • Tenacious Behavior
    • United States
    • Windows 10
    • Chrome
« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2018, 02:36:57 am »
We all have bad days, but this situation was kinda random...

I do want to point out how active you've been these past few months Danny. Even during this slow period, for better or worse, you manage to help bring players to the server. Just don't make these mistakes and you'll avoid the hammer, so will your friends. With that said, we all will move forward and keep chugging along! Hope to cya on the server!

Billy

Offline NotRTLK

• Not a custom title
  • Date Registered: Mar 2017
  • I'm a thing.
    • United States
    • Windows 10
    • Firefox
« Reply #5 on: August 20, 2018, 05:18:35 am »
Danny!

Good to see the application. Like Nick said, all my interactions and views of you are mostly good, with the exception of that issue a few days ago where I had to issue you a 30 minute ban for something you knew better than to do. But I do believe that you will learn from it and don't think that it should be used as a disqualifying thing.

Keep up in the servers and lets see if we can get that rank changed anytime soon yeah?