1,875 Posts in 546 Topics - by 1,449 Members - Latest Member: Yeetus Cleetus (Darksied)

Author Topic: "Headquarters" Base  (Read 939 times)

Offline Danny Hampton (wawa wawa)

• 20 fps life
  • Deluxe
  • Date Registered: Jun 2017
    • United States
    • Android
    • Handheld Browser
"Headquarters" Base
« on: September 08, 2018, 05:01:46 pm »
Hey again. I just finished another base I figured people would be interested in.

The build took about an hour. The base is located in the Northwest corner of the map, near the Oil Rig. It was designed to let lots of people base together and store lots of interesting things inside. Lots of room for boats and helos, as well as lots of hiding places in case of a raid.

It's a large base with a couple of empty rooms for storing lots of completely legal things. It features a large rooftop for helicopters, a garage for boats, and four levels including the roof.

A frontal shot of the base, with the main doors closed and opened. The garage is big enough to fit at least two yachts, or plenty of smaller boats so you can have all of your buddies over for legal farming activities.

This is a view from inside the garage. You can see the ramp that leads up to the second level on the right.

The big room on the second level. Imagine how many... TVs would fit in there. Rows of them.

And this is the other side of the second-floor wall. You can see the bad guy desk and the ramp leading to the third level here. A large window goes floor-to-ceiling behind the desk for extra intimidation during your evil interviews.

And the third-level room. Again, lots of room for legal activities.

The roof. Plenty of room for helicopters, though the bunker in the corner limits the space a bit. If you needed to fit more you could remove it, I just wanted it there because I was concerned about getting sniped from the oil rig.

Also notice that the only ways in and out of the base are both secured with buttons. There is a small room at the top of the stairs with an elevator door to keep those pesky heliborne raiders and CG from snooping around inside.

And that concludes the tour, for now! Please let me know what you think.

i hate people who say "quarter till 7" like just say 6:75 dumb as

Offline John Heald (Bay)

• Catalyst Regular
  • Developer
  • Date Registered: Jun 2017
  • Billy's Son
    • United States
    • Windows 10
    • Firefox
Re: "Headquarters" Base
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2018, 02:38:07 pm »
Really neat base. Really liked your creations, speaking of creations, wheres my titanic?!?!?!?!

Sincerely, your favorite player, twitch.tv/bayprophet (John Heald)!