1,875 Posts in 546 Topics - by 1,449 Members - Latest Member: Yeetus Cleetus (Darksied)

Author Topic: Scavenging Box Update  (Read 609 times)

Offline Joe Shmoe (Clutch)

• Premium
  • Date Registered: Aug 2017
  • Hi. I um, um, um, um, yea.
    • United States
    • Windows 10
    • Chrome
Scavenging Box Update
« on: August 23, 2017, 07:37:22 am »
I know the Scavenging system is still in beta. So here's one thing I believe could help improve that system. Me and my buddy have been saving up for the fishing boat for about a week now and we're still an easy $20-40k away from being able to purchase it. Yes, we do the basics at night time when you can't see (Fishing with both pots and rod) but it isn't enough. During the day we smuggle, if possible, then we scavenge. My only thing is the boxes collected for scavenging take up so much space that you can only fit 2 MAYBE 3 boxes in your scavenge box. My suggestion is to either: a) lower the amount of items in each box, or b) allow us to buy AT LEAST one more scavenge box. I know there are many many things above this in the server priorities list but each addition has to start with a suggestion and here it is. I'm open for conversation in regards to why this could and couldn't be effective/work.

Offline Wulf Thunderbolt (Thunderwolf47)

• Administrator
  • Date Registered: Mar 2017
  • *Bark* *Bark*
    • United States
    • Windows 10
    • Chrome
Re: Scavenging Box Update
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2017, 01:48:47 pm »
We have had many complaints and suggestions on the scavenging system. We will definitely be reviewing all opinions, suggeations, and complaints.

One of the main topics:
https://forums.harbor-roleplay.net/index.php?topic=352.0

<a>[/url]