1,875 Posts in 546 Topics - by 1,449 Members - Latest Member: Yeetus Cleetus (Darksied)

Author Topic: Im salty  (Read 790 times)

Offline Grant Hurd (Jolly Turtle)

• Semi-New Member
  • Date Registered: Jul 2017
  • I love Anal!
    • United States
    • Windows 10
    • Chrome
Im salty
« on: July 25, 2017, 09:57:51 am »
Ok so my trusted app was denied by a player and apparently his decision is the only one that matters, he locked the app a week prior to have billy make a decision, but yesterday he unlocks it and denies my app. I admit to prop pushing because when I called an admin for help (he was the only one on) he never came too the problem resulting in me having to prop push the player who was breaking fear rp. His excuse to this was that he was testing his boat, it was continuous harassment and fear rp after I point a gun at him. Wulf Thunderbolt..... Shame on you, you ignorant fuck.

Offline Wulf Thunderbolt (Thunderwolf47)

• Administrator
  • Date Registered: Mar 2017
  • *Bark* *Bark*
    • United States
    • Windows 10
    • Chrome
Re: Im salty
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2017, 12:09:48 pm »
Okay first off, your trusted post was locked a week prior because there were argumentation and complaining going on. This was to stop all that and to prevent you from further prolonging your application. I denied it because I had proof of you abusing players on the server. Second, for your prop pushing you should never take matters into your own hands that require an admin and in fact you never used /report to call and admin and instead I got a complaint from the guy you were prop pushing. Yes I was the only admin on and I also deal with helping other issues and reports at the time. I try to resolve issues as fast as I can so people can get back to playing. As for the person that broke fear RP, you were a CG that pulled out your gun to randomly talk to a player passing by. Shooting that person to get them to talk to you is not a valid fearRP scenario and is job abuse. You also killed him twice and blamed NLR. There was no event for NLR to occur and besides he was only getting his helicopter. I could have easily punished you for your RDM but I left you with a warning. During the boat incident, you pulled a gun out in red harbor beach during non-crime hours, talked to him and shot him repeatedly. You didn't try to mug, didn't try to RP, and certainly attempted RDM. After that you started to prop push him with a small wall. I was spectating this and froze you to ask what the hell is going on between you two. Shortly after I froze you, you left the server during my sit, which is a required 3x the punishment length.

If you disagree with my methods of adminship then you can make a post for Billy and link to review.

« Last Edit: July 25, 2017, 12:15:39 pm by Wulf Thunderbolt (|JTF| Thunderwolf47) »
<a>[/url]

Re: Im salty
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2017, 12:17:48 pm »
Yes, I have to side with Wulf on this matter. I believe what he did was just, and really, if you were dedicated enough, you would have seen that his post on your app was just a delay. He said that you could retry after your punishment was through.

You can just about come back from anything here, and this was certainly not a help to your case. If you're done, then fine it's up to you. However, there is really no reason you should leave or yell at Wulf when his actions against you were just.