1,875 Posts in 546 Topics - by 1,449 Members - Latest Member: Yeetus Cleetus (Darksied)

Author Topic: Hyiroh's Staff Application  (Read 723 times)

Offline Cam Hyiroh (Hyiroh)

• Date Registered: Mar 2017
  • I love HRP!
    • Canada
    • Windows 10
    • Chrome
Hyiroh's Staff Application
« on: April 03, 2017, 02:30:52 pm »
Role-Play Name: Cam Hyiroh
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:145460803
Steam Name: Eziocreedence
Steam Profile Link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198251187334/

Reason for applying: I have enjoyed HRP and been playing on the server for quite a while, i have good knowledge of how all of the mods and addons work, and often put my two cents into ideas for the server. Being on the server almost everyday, i see alot of the regulars, staff, and newbies enter the server and help in any way I can whenever I can, and enjoy seeing the creativity that people put into this gamemode.

Past experience: i have no past experience being a staff on any garrys mod games, however i ran a server on minecraft for over two years.

Personal skills: Skills of mine would include Good building, Creativity and honesty, while promoting fairness and still being able to have fun while doing it.

Requested positions: Trusted/Admin/Moderator/ Anything available really, just want to help out!

In detail, explain how your involvement will benefit the community: I notice that i am on the server alot of the time, and would be able to assist new players when there are no other admins on, being a frequent player with alot of experience, i feel my contribution to the server would mostly consist of helping players with day to day issues, as well as communicating with other staff to ensure the level-headedness of the server, and would love to be a part of the team!

Offline Billy Bong (billybob41)

• Skeet
  • Owner
  • Date Registered: Feb 2017
  • Tenacious Behavior
    • United States
    • Windows 10
    • Chrome
Re: Hyiroh's Staff Application
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2017, 10:12:20 am »
Welp, we need to handle your Trusted Application first. Lets wait and see how that goes before we continue with this topic.

Billy