1,875 Posts in 546 Topics - by 1,449 Members - Latest Member: Yeetus Cleetus (Darksied)

Author Topic: Anatoli Sokolov's HRP Staff Application  (Read 2229 times)

Offline Anatoli Sokolov (Falcon)

• Harbor's Favorite ( only ) Slavic Winged Wolf
  • Administrator
  • Date Registered: Nov 2017
  • <SampleText>
    • United States
    • Windows 10
    • Chrome
Anatoli Sokolov's HRP Staff Application
« on: April 07, 2020, 06:51:32 pm »
Role-Play Name: Anatoli Sokolov

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:178376078

Steam Name: Falcon

Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198317017885

Reason for applying: HRP's playerbase is starting to grow larger again, and I feel I should come help out.

Past experience: Was an admin on an old, (Now dead), server called Shoreline Gaming. Then I went all the way up to Elite Admin on Icefuse Military RP, and staffed on a few other Icefuse Servers. Also on Icefuse I have been a Tech Support on their Teamspeak3.

Personal skills: Multitasking, I can code in Python 3, and Java, I have built a few Discord Bots mostly for personal uses though. I have gained a few certifcations, namely Word, Powerpoint, and Comptia IT Fundamentals+. Before my school shut down I was on the verge of taking my Basic Java Certification Test, as well as Microsoft Excel. I am fairly quick to jump on things, and not afraid to admit when I am wrong. I am a Red Cross Ceritified Lifeguard, and have been working for my local YMCA for nearly a year, I am very proud to say that  have saved a life, as well as being proud to say it has only happened to me once. Ask me on Discord if you want to hear the short story, and why you are a bad lifeguard if you jump in to save lots of people. I am a very determined person once I set a goal for myself, and proudly supposed to leave June 22nd for USMC Basic Training, and I will return to GMOD once I get a PC but will have a phone to use for discord to keep in touch.

Requested positions: Admin

In detail, explain how your involvement will benefit the community: Coming up from my reason for applying with most places being closed due to the current pandemic plenty of folk, (Including I) have been staying home alot more, and quite a few have found HRP, or come back to it. I tend to play GMOD a ton having over 4600 hours, and I understand that HRP has been growing recently. I feel that by adding another to the team, we can have a swifter reaction to people that just need to be removed from the server. Why bug another admin who is offline to jump on if one could be on to deliver some assistance to the server?

Harbor's Favorite Slavic Winged Wolf | Fastest Trusted In The South | Sweet Home Alabama

Offline John Heald (Bay)

• Catalyst Regular
  • Developer
  • Date Registered: Jun 2017
  • Billy's Son
    • United States
    • Windows 10
    • Firefox
Re: Anatoli Sokolov's HRP Staff Application
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2020, 08:24:28 am »
+1 He has been around for a while and I have heard where he has been on during multiple instances when people were causing issues. He continued to be helpful and tried to help or get admins if something was out of his hand. He knows the rules and can easily enforce them.

Sincerely, your favorite player, twitch.tv/bayprophet (John Heald)!

Offline David Croxton (day 1 of kbm)

• Administrator
  • Date Registered: Aug 2017
  • I love HRP!
    • United States
    • Windows 10
    • Chrome
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2020, 01:45:34 pm »
+1 From me buddy, good guy, he has demonstrated his knowledge of the game to me. <3 you bb

Offline Nate Critch

• Fishlord
  • Trusted
  • Semi-New Member
  • Date Registered: Mar 2017
  • I am a Dedicated member of HRP, Currently Trusted
    • United States
    • Windows 10
    • Chrome
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2020, 04:32:25 pm »
+1 Haven't talked to you much,  but you seem to have knowledge of this community and gamemode, and seem like you would be a good staff member for the server you clearly show you care about this community so a yes from me!

• Administrator
  • <SampleText>
    • United States
    • Windows 10
    • Chrome
« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2020, 04:45:17 pm »
+1 He has been around for a while and I have heard where he has been on during multiple instances when people were causing issues. He continued to be helpful and tried to help or get admins if something was out of his hand. He knows the rules and can easily enforce them.

Thank you, John! It really means a whole lot hearing this from you.

Harbor's Favorite Slavic Winged Wolf | Fastest Trusted In The South | Sweet Home Alabama

• Administrator
  • <SampleText>
    • United States
    • Windows 10
    • Chrome
« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2020, 04:48:11 pm »
+1 Haven't talked to you much,  but you seem to have knowledge of this community and gamemode, and seem like you would be a good staff member for the server you clearly show you care about this community so a yes from me!

Thanks -a-bunch, Nate! It is very helpful to know how people that are new to me might view me, especially while we start to get this boom of players.

• Administrator
  • <SampleText>
    • United States
    • Windows 10
    • Chrome
« Reply #6 on: April 14, 2020, 04:55:48 pm »
+1 From me buddy, good guy, he has demonstrated his knowledge of the game to me. <3 you bb

<3