1,875 Posts in 546 Topics - by 1,449 Members - Latest Member: Yeetus Cleetus (Darksied)

Author Topic: matthew24432 staff app  (Read 812 times)

Offline Matthew Green (Viserion)

• Nah
  • Trusted
  • Semi-New Member
  • Date Registered: May 2017
    • United Kingdom
    • Windows 10
    • Chrome
matthew24432 staff app
« on: April 21, 2018, 09:34:11 pm »
Role-Play Name:Matthew Greenwood

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:132256450

Steam Name: matthew24432

Steam Profile Link:https://steamcommunity.com/id/Matthew244/

Reason for applying:i understand how harbor role-play works and its rules and i am normal on when other staff/trusted on so if i troll comes on they will not be on very long. im just gonna say i am trusted be their is a limit to a trusted members power to help other players.

Past experience: i have never been staff on a server only trusted

Personal skills: i am a ok builder but im no wear near as good as Danny Hampton but i do try. im ok at social skills and i do try help anyways i can.

Requested positions: Admin.

In detail, explain how your involvement will benefit the community: i follow the rules and i have no problem enforcing them but saying that i will give everyone a fair chance at joining the community and not just give them a straight ban if they break a rule but i will still make it fair to all player that is in a situation if accepted to staff and if im not accepted to staff i will try do my best at trusted.

Anyways i hope you enjoyed read this and good day or night

« Last Edit: August 03, 2019, 06:47:18 pm by Matthew Green (RushoxPurge) »
RushoxPurge

Offline Billy Bong (billybob41)

• Skeet
  • Owner
  • Date Registered: Feb 2017
  • Tenacious Behavior
    • United States
    • Windows 10
    • Chrome
Re: matthew24432 staff app
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2018, 01:20:17 pm »
Thanks for applying Matthew. We are always looking for more support, especially players located in EU. You received Trusted rank a while ago and have proven to be very supportive. I would like to see more activity on forums, discord and the server before we can accept your admin application. Getting to know other staff also helps to build your reputation. Feel free to post some of your creations on your app, this will prove your building skills and give others some new ideas on what to make. Hope to see you on the server!

Billy