1,875 Posts in 546 Topics - by 1,449 Members - Latest Member: Yeetus Cleetus (Darksied)

Author Topic: TreyGodz (Henry Parkers) Trusted Application  (Read 736 times)

Offline Henry Parkers (TreyGodz)

• Date Registered: Dec 2017
  • I love HRP!
    • United States
    • Windows 10
    • Chrome
TreyGodz (Henry Parkers) Trusted Application
« on: December 04, 2017, 04:14:48 pm »
Role-Play Name: Henry Parkers
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:96143510
Steam Name: TreyGodz
Steam Profile Link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198152552748/

Hours played on HRP: 35 Hours (I have more but for some reason it reset a while back)
Hours played on GMOD: 1840

Explain why you should be considered Trusted: I am a a helpful guy. I enjoy helping others and making them have an good time. I've owned several servers and been staff on ~50 different servers so I know how to act upon a rule-breaker. I love this server and I can remember the times, from more than a year ago, of the memories of fun that I had on this server. The staff on this server are probably the nicest and most helpful than any server I have ever been in my life of playing Garry's Mod. Yet, there is one thing that I love most about this server, which is the community. The community of people that are so kind. They will teach you to build a boat, to fish, to collect artifacts and more. They take it out of there own time to help players learn the mechanics of this gamemode instead of progressing theirselves. This server is absolutely wonderful and I would e a great addition as Trusted, due to my experience as staff, helpfulness and my love for this server. Thank you :D