1,875 Posts in 546 Topics - by 1,449 Members - Latest Member: Yeetus Cleetus (Darksied)

Author Topic: rafboychris (in game Chris Ryan)'s application  (Read 650 times)

Offline Chris Ryan (Goldnonymous)

• Date Registered: Dec 2017
  • I love HRP!
    • United Kingdom
    • Windows 10
    • Chrome
rafboychris (in game Chris Ryan)'s application
« on: December 03, 2017, 12:24:19 pm »
Role-Play Name:Chris Ryan
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:112458537
Steam Name: rafboychris
Steam Profile Link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/swaggamerrafboychris

Hours played on HRP: 1 hour, 30 minutes (however, i'm pretty sure on the old version of what i think is this server, i had around 70 hours)
Hours played on GMOD: 1610

Explain why you should be considered Trusted: I would like to become Trusted as i am a dedicated person that is not only friendly but strict when needed. I think that i would be a good member of the staff team because I feel like I can help monitor the server for rulebreakers while at the same time helping the HarborRP Community grow by referring friends to the server.
I know many ULX commands and i am not only in it for the rank, i believe that it would not only help me become an even better player but i want to help others enjoy the server and expand the community.  I have been a member of staff on many different servers however, many of them have closed down, yet again i know many ulx commands and I know what it takes to be a member of staff on a server.
I am a very sociable person that is open to ideas and comments, I never argue with others and I respect everyone's opinions.