1,875 Posts in 546 Topics - by 1,449 Members - Latest Member: Yeetus Cleetus (Darksied)

Author Topic: Replace the way you drop items.  (Read 858 times)

Offline Homer Barzetti (homeowner)

• Catalyst Gaming OG
  • Deluxe
  • Date Registered: Jun 2017
  • Il Duce
    • United States
    • Windows 10
    • Chrome
Replace the way you drop items.
« on: June 17, 2017, 11:48:24 am »
When you drop items such as weapons and shotgun shells, people can't automatically pick it up. You have to press f1 and set a price or make it 0 if you are giving a quick item to a friend. We should have a option to either drop the item which allows people to automatically pick it up and a option to market it which brings up the selling screen where you can set the price. I keep hearing people repeat "I can't pick it up, I can't pick it up" or "Come back, I can't pick it up" because some people forget to F1 and set the price or set it to 0.

Re: Replace the way you drop items.
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2017, 02:42:53 pm »
I agree. I will look at some way to either have them choose whether to drop it unlocked or have some way to tell them that it will be locked on spawn.

Offline Miku Netsuha (Nicknero)

• That one oldfag.
  • Administrator
  • Date Registered: Jun 2017
  • Why are you reading this?
    • The Netherlands
    • Windows 10
    • Chrome
Re: Replace the way you drop items.
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2017, 07:24:12 pm »
Whichever it's going to be, it should be locked by default.
Either way, new players should not get their stuff stolen because they accidentally dropped it "unlocked" and people take it without paying for it.

That is the reason why this was implanted a long time ago anyway. Because people were complaining that they had to go to private rooms to be able to sell weapons because they were afraid of minges stealing their guns.