1,875 Posts in 546 Topics - by 1,449 Members - Latest Member: Yeetus Cleetus (Darksied)

Author Topic: Potato's Suggestions  (Read 1544 times)

Offline Commander Potato

• Date Registered: Mar 2017
  • I love HRP!
    • United States
    • Windows 10
    • Chrome
Potato's Suggestions
« on: April 16, 2017, 07:16:56 am »
Here are a few small suggestions of mine:

1. Add the Kriss Vector and the Tommy Gun to the BMD job.

2. Add a mask to use that will conceal people's names, these can be illegal and sold by the BMD.

3. Add a clothing system, where you can buy items, and when you click E on them, it changes your model to what you bought.

Offline Tony Goldsmith (=FLI= TheRealGammaGamerZ)

• Dank Boat
    • United States
    • Windows 10
    • Chrome
Re: Potato's Suggestions
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2017, 08:04:54 am »
1. i like the idea
2. maybe would be possible to be added dont know much about development

3. i would really enjoy clothing to be added to the game

Offline Wulf Thunderbolt (Thunderwolf47)

• Administrator
  • *Bark* *Bark*
    • United States
    • Windows 10
    • Chrome
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2017, 02:09:32 pm »
For the first suggestion, we are always expanding what we have. We will be adding more weapons and items in the future. As for concealing the nametags that may cause too many issues when trying to identify RDMs or other related issues. Finaly, we are still working on a system to change player models or set them. Please be patient.

<a>[/url]

Offline Billy Bong (billybob41)

• Skeet
  • Owner
  • Date Registered: Feb 2017
  • Tenacious Behavior
    • United States
    • Windows 10
    • Chrome
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2017, 10:50:30 am »
Here are a few small suggestions of mine:

1. Add the Kriss Vector and the Tommy Gun to the BMD job.

2. Add a mask to use that will conceal people's names, these can be illegal and sold by the BMD.

3. Add a clothing system, where you can buy items, and when you click E on them, it changes your model to what you bought.

Great ideas!

The first idea seems to be fair, but the BMD already has 10+ weapons to sell. Masks would be a nightmare! Players would break rules and cause issues knowing they couldn't be discovered / identified. Custom skins, outfits or any type of clothing would be epic! I've been pushing this idea for years. If you have a system in mind, feel free to post it here.

It means a lot to us when players reach out with great suggestions, thank you for posting!

Billy

Zafiro

« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2017, 09:45:36 pm »
I would suggest the mask only show your SteamID and not work on admins by toggle, I agree not all players can be trusted.

Clothing system would definitely be a good addition.

« Reply #5 on: May 14, 2017, 03:31:31 pm »
1. I will work on that.

2. no

3. We need to have models to do that. Then we can do it with bodygroups and make all sorts of cool things. We need an active modeler working with us or find some pre-made models somewhere to accomplish this.

Offline Homer Barzetti (homeowner)

• Catalyst Gaming OG
  • Deluxe
  • Date Registered: Jun 2017
  • Il Duce
    • United States
    • Windows 10
    • Chrome
« Reply #6 on: June 17, 2017, 11:41:17 am »

My friend and I worked on a mask feature on a community that conceals your identity when you wear it. The model is a Guy Faux mask.

I would love to see a clothing system on here, it'll bring more immersion and will allow you to customize your player. If the developers plan on doing a clothing system, they should make a character creation system.

« Reply #7 on: June 17, 2017, 02:45:59 pm »

My friend and I worked on a mask feature on a community that conceals your identity when you wear it. The model is a Guy Faux mask.

I would love to see a clothing system on here, it'll bring more immersion and will allow you to customize your player. If the developers plan on doing a clothing system, they should make a character creation system.

The mask is not happening. No matter what.

A clothing system is honestly our most requested thing ever. I would so much love to have one, but we need models and/or a modeler to work on these things for us. I could totally make it happen in the Lua side of it.