1,875 Posts in 546 Topics - by 1,449 Members - Latest Member: Yeetus Cleetus (Darksied)

Recent Posts

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 10
STEAM_0:1:13224861

Role-Play Name: Conrade Schumann
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:13224861
Steam Name: Deathrap
Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/coonschumann/home

Time played on HRP: 21 Hours, 40 minutes
Hours played on GMOD: 7,107 Hours

Explain why you should be considered Trusted: I really enjoy the community and I wish to assist it however I can, I am not experienced in staffing but I look to use this as a stepping stone to becoming a full time staff member.
Trusted & Staff Positions / Nukeredge's Trusted Application
« Last post by James Boston (Nukeredge) on October 19, 2019, 11:09:56 pm »
Role-Play Name:James Boston
SteamID:STEAM_1:1:57039028
Steam Name:Nukeredge
Steam Profile Link:http://steamcommunity.com/id/Nukeredge

Time played on HRP:1 day 15 hours 32 minutes
Hours played on GMOD:3407

Explain why you should be considered Trusted:I Think i should be trusted becuase i can bring alot to this server as in experience on keeping things calm and dealing with situations when it comes to Failrp, RDM, NLR, Ect. and ive also been playing on this server alot lately and i think i could help.
Trusted & Staff Positions / John Tro | Staff application
« Last post by John Tro (Tessa (MadCat)) on October 18, 2019, 07:52:21 pm »
Role-Play Name: John Tro
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:99329272
Steam Name: Tessa (MadCat)
Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/madcat_tess_LT_/
Discord: MadCatt#4240

Reason for applying: I have enjoyed harbor roleplay from the start of the first one
Past experience: I have close to 1,700 hours on Garry's mod mainly role play hours I have been an admin on about 4 other servers I have since left those servers
Personal skills: Slight LUA coding knowledge not much tho, I am able to do documents for SOP's and able to stay calm under pressure
Requested positions: Any type of staff/administration role
I am. Lol
Yadeyada yadeyada meh meh meh meh meh meh meh Nah nah nah nah nah nah eat the hotdog because its not a dog oof oofers gang oof #Fam #Seemslegit #Nope nope nope nope nope Just Duckie just duckie just duckin around huh huh huh huh lol lol lolololololololol

I am so bored when i did this
Introductions / Officer_Oggi | Martin Riggs
« Last post by Martin Riggs (Officer_Oggi) on October 17, 2019, 04:03:10 pm »
Hello, My name is: Officer_Oggi also known as Martin Riggs.  I have been a Member for HRP for approximately 2 days in this server. So far I have a total of 4 hours in Game so far approximately.  I am planning on trying to help this community out the best I can to my best of my abilities. I am a experienced former Roblox (Group Administrator) for a Law Enforcement group (for a long time approx), Former Real life U.S. Coast Guard Auxiliary member since July 2013 - March 2014 (9 months), Citizens Police Academy graduate in the Class of 2014 (Gulfport, FL Police Department), If you have any questions please feel free to DM me on my Discord/email. I am new to Garry's Mod but have approximately 40 hours in total.

Discord: Nathan O.#3517

Email: See my profile for more Info
Spam / Don't read this you will regret it
« Last post by Jhon Volkov (Superironsteelz) on October 14, 2019, 08:20:32 pm »
This is a really pointless post this post is so pointless that it should never exist but you know what it just does now you regret reading this post because it is really pointless there just no point into making this a post now I am starting to debate if there is even a point making this into a post at all period let me think about it *thinks about it* ... Eh what the hell why not just fuck it. Its spam anyways so ima post this post because you wanna know why because I feel like it and because I can and I have the freedom to do so alright ima be done making this post right abouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut 20,19,18,17,16,15,14,13,12,11,10,9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1 HA FOOL YOU. YOU THOUGHT. Ok for real this time 10,9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1 Alright peace everyone and GOD SPEED!
Introductions / Superironsteelz
« Last post by Jhon Volkov (Superironsteelz) on October 14, 2019, 08:10:51 pm »
Hi I am superironsteelz also known as Jhon Volkov I can't remember how long ago I was in this server but I am glad I am back so far I have a total of 18 hours and 45 mins  I am planning on trying to help this community out the best I can I already invited someone on the server so that's a start we all gotta start somewhere I have a total of 6501 hours of gmod yeah I know that's a lot not happy with it but I am always willing to help mostly smaller community's I am hoping with me trying to help out with this server will help this server get really far peace everyone and god speed!
Role-Play Name: Matthew Green
SteamID:  STEAM_0:0:132256450
Steam Name: RushoxPurge
Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198224778628

Reason for applying:

i want to become staff on HRP to put my self out there in the community as someone who is helpful. I have played Garry's mod for a long time now and spent a lot of the time on HRP as to me it is the best server. Being staff on HRP would give me experience and team work. I want to also give back to the people of HRP for always helping me and to do this i want to become a staff member. i want to help staff out by being active. i want to be apart of HRP community as i have seen it is a fun place to be , i also want to help out with the people that are on there own when no staff are on. i want to help keep the players happy in anyway possible from helping new players to explaining rules to people who are unsure of the rules. I am a active player and i feel like i could step up and be more helpful.

Past experience:

-DarkRP Moderator - (Apollo Gaming) - Server Shut Down

-CloneWarsRP Moderator - (Warden Networks) -  Game-mode Changed

-ImperialRP Administrator - (Warden Networks) - Server Shut Down

Personal skills:

i will bring dedication, respect, kindness, activeness and helpfulness. i will bring 100% effort into every sit i do. I will follow every rule and never use my powers in a way which is not staff. I will always here both sides of a story before coming up with my final thought , and before giving out the punishment i will check logs. however after the punishment is given out i will explain and justify my reason to give the punishment. i will bring kindness to my staff by always helping out with old and new players if needed and will explain to new players how to play.  i will also be kind to other players and staff. i currently have 1,301 hours in Gmod so i know how to build.

Requested positions: Admin

In detail, explain how your involvement will benefit the community:

The only benefit i can think of is that i am from the UK some normally when other people are asleep i am awake. this will make it so their is nearly all the time a admin online. apart from that i have no idea what to add to this section of my application.

Trusted & Staff Positions / Chogi's Trusted rank application
« Last post by Dmitry Bulgakov (Chogi) on April 05, 2019, 12:50:07 pm »
Role-Play Name:Dmitry Bulgakov
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:104818836
Steam Name: Chogi
Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198169903401/

Time played on HRP: 1 day, 8 hours, and 21 minutes
Hours played on GMOD: 1,923

Explain why you should be considered Trusted: This is honestly one of my favorite servers and I'd like to help make this an enjoyable place for everyone, as well as help introduce new people and solve problems if necessary. I should be considered trusted as I've been playing for a long time and I enjoy the game quite a bit, I also don't tend to break rules and anyone I witness doing so I am quick to call out on their misbehavior. Though, even I make mistakes, and when I do I try my best to learn from them and do better next time. If there is any chance I have to help with the server and the people on it, I would love to take that chance.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 10