1,875 Posts in 546 Topics - by 1,449 Members - Latest Member: Yeetus Cleetus (Darksied)

Recent Posts

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 10
Trusted & Staff Positions / Re: Anatoli Sokolov's HRP Staff Application
« Last post by John Heald (Bay) on April 10, 2020, 08:24:28 am »
+1 He has been around for a while and I have heard where he has been on during multiple instances when people were causing issues. He continued to be helpful and tried to help or get admins if something was out of his hand. He knows the rules and can easily enforce them.
Trusted & Staff Positions / Re: Baer/David's Staff Application
« Last post by John Heald (Bay) on April 10, 2020, 08:22:28 am »
+1 from me, good guy and has been around for a while. It would be cool to see him around more as a staff member and see what he can do with it.
Trusted & Staff Positions / Baer/David's Staff Application
« Last post by David Croxton (day 1 of kbm) on April 07, 2020, 09:47:12 pm »

Role-Play Name: David Croxton
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:84304181
Steam Name: Post Malone
Steam Profile Link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/BaerBear/

Reason for applying: I have been around for a really really really long time, have demonstrated loyalty and follow the rules, i joke around, but dont go over boundaries, I respect players an help players, all of the players respect and like me. I am Applying to help secure the server and fill positions that I see need filling as i am always on. I would like to see the server always have one Staff on at all times when the server is populated, a lot of times i dont see that, shenanigans happen, shenanigans, no good.

Past experience: I have been admin on several Dark-RP servers, but also ran my own servers on other games.
Personal skills: I can fluidly read and write logs to keep the server clean and organized on the backside.
Requested positions:I Would like to be an Administrator based on how active i am and how well and in depth i know and respect the rules.

Thanks for reading this application, tried to keep it shorter but i could have wrote a lot more, Long applications are boring :P

-David
Updated information :3
Role-Play Name: Anatoli Sokolov

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:178376078

Steam Name: Falcon

Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198317017885

Reason for applying: HRP's playerbase is starting to grow larger again, and I feel I should come help out.

Past experience: Was an admin on an old, (Now dead), server called Shoreline Gaming. Then I went all the way up to Elite Admin on Icefuse Military RP, and staffed on a few other Icefuse Servers. Also on Icefuse I have been a Tech Support on their Teamspeak3.

Personal skills: Multitasking, I can code in Python 3, and Java, I have built a few Discord Bots mostly for personal uses though. I have gained a few certifcations, namely Word, Powerpoint, and Comptia IT Fundamentals+. Before my school shut down I was on the verge of taking my Basic Java Certification Test, as well as Microsoft Excel. I am fairly quick to jump on things, and not afraid to admit when I am wrong. I am a Red Cross Ceritified Lifeguard, and have been working for my local YMCA for nearly a year, I am very proud to say that  have saved a life, as well as being proud to say it has only happened to me once. Ask me on Discord if you want to hear the short story, and why you are a bad lifeguard if you jump in to save lots of people. I am a very determined person once I set a goal for myself, and proudly supposed to leave June 22nd for USMC Basic Training, and I will return to GMOD once I get a PC but will have a phone to use for discord to keep in touch.

Requested positions: Admin

In detail, explain how your involvement will benefit the community: Coming up from my reason for applying with most places being closed due to the current pandemic plenty of folk, (Including I) have been staying home alot more, and quite a few have found HRP, or come back to it. I tend to play GMOD a ton having over 4600 hours, and I understand that HRP has been growing recently. I feel that by adding another to the team, we can have a swifter reaction to people that just need to be removed from the server. Why bug another admin who is offline to jump on if one could be on to deliver some assistance to the server?
Creations & Accomplishments / Re: Compact Sports Car
« Last post by John Heald (Bay) on April 06, 2020, 07:40:58 am »
Saw that yesterday and it was really cool. Good work.
Creations & Accomplishments / Compact Sports Car
« Last post by Danny Hampton (wawa wawa) on April 05, 2020, 11:25:12 pm »

Glad to be back in business, guys! Here's just a car I made earlier, designed to look vaguely like some kind of sporty Japanese import. No name or model right now. Might make more stuff like this in the future.
Thank you for posting, can always use more help around here!

We'll put your application into review and get back to you when we've made our decision.
Gonna be a +1 from me dude.

-Very active
-Not a shnob

Could be very helpful.
Completed Trusted & Staff Positions / Re: John Heald Trusted App
« Last post by John Heald (Bay) on April 04, 2020, 01:15:06 pm »
I'm still here boys! Don't forget about me! Huzzah!
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 10